Sunday, January 1, 2012

Quick Early Sunday Morning Updates

      I don't have a lot of time this morning. Our regular meeting schedule has changed and I've got to get myself ready. But I had a few things I wanted to quickly show you. One is the scarf in the header photo. I call it my 'first installment on my tax bill'. ^_^ This is the scarf I sold the other day!..."Bye, Bye Baby. I'm gonna miss you! ;'_';"
      The next thing is the latest soft blue scarf I finished.....Yep! Another one! :-)
       It's gonna be listed in my Wuglyees shop soon. Maybe even later today...I'm starting to think that maybe I should just make a bunch of these in this color. Everybody seems to love it!
     Next...the Giveaway winner! :-) ... After mixing up the names....and then mixing them up some more!.....
        Congratulations Alittlesprite!!!!...You know what to do! ^_^ ...I'll post the new Giveaway later today too. No time right now!!!.....Ooooo! NO TIME!!!! O_O
       Okay....last. I've been working on a certain Tunisian stitch for a certain pillow case! :-)
        I finished the center piece....YAY!!! It took FOREVER!!!!!...Then I crocheted a little border around it until it got to the right size for me to add it to the front of my pillow...

       All done! :-)


         What do you think?!.....Now, if you look through the flaps in the back......you can't see through! :-)


        All that's left is trying to figure out what to write...or cross stitch...onto the Tunisian stitch space now. I'm not sure a whole 'wordy' poem will fit there. Hmmmm....I'll figure it out! :-) You know me!!
     Ooooo! Look at the time!!!!!! Gotta go!!....Have a good and peaceful day everybody!! :-)


Peaceful Moments

Peace is what I'm after.
No concerns to vex my head.
No disturbing complications.
No emotions to be read.

Peaceful contemplation.
Mental 'Playing in the yard'.
No 'You have to do this!" wording.
Nothing strenuous or hard.

Quiet, simple peace.
No one's problems I should fix.
No concentrated effort.
No new wrinkles in the mix.

Yes, peace is what I'm after.
Nothing pressing me 'to do'.
I want peaceful little moments.
And I'm gonna get them too!

16 comments:

  1. Debbie,
    I hope you're having a lovely weekend. Happy 2012 to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/01/2012

    wishing you a beautiful 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year - and congratulations to A Little Sprite!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PriscilaPetersDecor, Hello there!...Yes, so far my weekend is going great. I hope yours with your family is too! :-] Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kamana, Thank you...If it was in your 'neck of the woods'...so to speak...I know it would be! :-] ...Nice to see you! Have a good rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gill, Thank you...and I'm sure Alittlesprite thanks you too! :-] Have a good rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wishing you a year full of health and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way the pillow turned out!! And I hope you have as much success selling that new blue scarf as you did the last one! Congrats to Alittlesprite....the winner!!!
    Hope your day is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elisa, Thank you...and it's nice to see you. :-) Have a good week this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CinLynn, Thank you, Bead! :-] I kinda like the pillow too, after all of the wasted time between frame versus pillow case! :-) Now it's just gonna be tedious work, doing the lettering. And, as to the blue scarf, I hope it sells quickly too...Have a good upcoming week, my friend! :-]

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww.. thank you so much..!! YAY!

    Your crochet is SO beautiful.. I love the blue scarf and the cushion cover is gorgeous! You've inspired to go down to our garage and dig out my crochet bag :)

    will email my new address :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ALittlesprite, Thank you for such a nice complement on the crochet goodies! :-] Yes! Pull out your crochet!!...And I'll be looking for your address. I can't ship it until Tuesday though. The Post Offices are closed here for the holiday. But first thing Tuesday...off it'll go to you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Address sent.. and don't worry about it, I understand completely :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That pillow case looks amazing! The scarf looks great too.
    I hope you found some peaceful moments today :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Alittlesprite, I got the address! :-)Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jo-anne, Awww! Thank you so much! :-) I have to admit...now that it's a pillow case it's growing on me! I really like it! I keep thinking maybe it needs a flower though...*Teehee* And yes, I had nothing but peacefulness this past weekend...and football! :-]

    ReplyDelete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^