Saturday, September 22, 2012

Interesting!!


       That's the word I kept saying as I was leisurely scrolling through my 'Activity Feed' on Etsy this morning..."Interesting!"...I even showed some of the things I was looking at to hubby and he said the same thing..."Interesting!"...but he said it in a much deeper voice. ^_^
       Actually his voice wasn't "that" much deeper than mine this morning...Yep! The fever is gone most of the time now, but I've moved on to other stages of this lovely virus, like a slight cough and a raspy voice...I say I've moved on because I sure hope I have! This virus is crazy! At this point I'm beginning to wonder if it is a virus! O_O So many things about this 'thing' are new to me. So much so till sometimes I wonder if it really is a virus, or some other 'thing'!....some other interesting 'thing'!
      For instance, I woke up yesterday with no fever....YAY!....but about an hour and a half later...the fever was back! It was off and on all day...Then last night I found that my belly felt so full that I was even feeling short of breath when I turned over to a particular side...*And no, I didn't eat the WHOLE thing!!...and Yes I have been, regularly...like clockwork!!LOL*
     In fact, I really hadn't eaten much at all. And green tea with lemon would not have been a problem...Then last night I starting getting the body pains again...in specific spots. Then a back pain, like a toothache. Then fever blisters on my lips...and my gums were sore. O_O I think I might be trying to turn into something else! The way my swollen lip feels, it might be an anteater! LOL.....*sigh*...More "change" I don't need!! LOL...There's other stuff, but it's too interesting to tell you about! ^_^...Oh well, today, I'm sure, the saga will continue! :-]
       Right now I wanna show you the interesting things I found on Etsy! Let's start with these...


     They're felt studded earrings...and just lying there like that (above) they may not look 'that' interesting, but look at them on...


    BAM!...Interesting, right?!....It may just me, because I have a pair of blue metal, double tiered, ones shaped sorta like them. :-)

      Here's another interesting wearable...


         It's a handmade crochet lariat scarf...You can wear it all different kinds of ways too!...


        Or how about an interesting purse...


       ...a hand-painted cupcake donut purse to be precise! :-) ... I can think of all kinds of things to keep in there!

     Then there were some interesting wooden things that hubby and I both had our eyes on. One of them was this convertible puzzle table...


        Now I ask you...when was the last time you saw an interesting coffee table like this?!...It's like six tables in one!...And the description mentioned that they can be stacked...you can use less pieces and put them together to form a smaller table...or, because of their sturdiness, you can use them as extra seating!!!...Interesting, right?! :-)

      And if you like wood...and interesting cards...you're gonna LOVE this!...


         It's a design postcard that's as light and thin as paper, but made out of real cedar wood! The wood is laser-cut in a variety of different patterns, and the shapes can be easily punched out, folded and assembled into 3-dimensional objects without having to use any extra tools!
         So cool, right?! ^_^ You can write on, paint or color them too! And in the description it says you can mail them using standard postcard tariffs! :-] ... I've never seen anything like this! It could be a card that the person keeps for years after they get it, just sitting on their desk, or in a curio cabinet or something.
       And if you're saying: "Yeah, but who wants a tree?!".....Guess what?....


        ...The cut-outs are in all kinds of shapes!! :-) Elephants, boats, and my beloved FLOWERS!! :-) ....Interesting enough?! 

         Okay, that's all the interesting I have for you today. I'm gonna go and finish my tea and see if I can talk my strange-acting body into doing something normal and familiar! LOL I definitely need to "change" something...before it completely "changes" ME! I'll keep you posted as to the response I get....Have a good day, Y'all! :-)

 I Think I Need To...

I think I need to change things up,
flip the script, change direction;
I don't want to lose my love
for that which I have so much affection?

I think I need some brand new eyes,
to see things a different way.
Because the way that I've been seing
really isn't gonna pay.

I think, because it's me, I need
some creative inspiration.
Some sketches, markers, ball point pens,
and some Disney animation.

I think that this may take some time.
It seems a lot for me to do.
So, maybe I should change my mind.
I'll let you know when I get back to you!        

6 comments:

  1. wonderful finds! Thanks so much for featuring my yummy purse!
    Love the wooden postcard!

    xo
    shebbo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shebbo! And your 'yummy' purse fit right in here! :-]

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear that you're still not feeling the best. I hope you feel better soon.
    I have to agree with your etsy finds they definitely are interesting! I love that puzzle table~ it's VERY interesting :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the well wishes, Jo!...I'll get there, I'm sure. It's just taking longer than I thought. It seems slightly better every day though...I'm glad you enjoyed the finds too! :-)

      Delete
  3. Interesting.
    Sorry you're still not fully recovered. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan! :-) I'm working on it!....HARD!!!

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^