Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Choices....Choices!

 
      Aren't these the most adorable tags you've ever seen?!! :-) ... It was that time again, thanks to all of the lapel pin sales in my shop. Time to re-order my tags!
      The last ones I got from LillyThings were perfect!...


      I needed a bit of room inside to write my notes to my customers, and these folded out and were just the right size. In fact, I liked them so much that these are the ones I requested this time too...what can I say, I'm a girl who loves familiarity! :-] I also love not being sick...but since I can't have that right now, I'll settle for familiarity. ;-]
       Anyway!...I contacted Elizabeth, owner of LillyThings, and asked if she could "hook me up" with some more tags! She said to give her a chance to show me some choices...Great! I like choices! :-) In the meantime, I looked around her shop. What cute items she has...



       But I didn't get either of those. :-)

         These are the two I had to choose from...



        Guess which one I chose....Go ahead. Guess!! ^_^ Which one would you choose?!...I'll tell you which one I chose tomorrow. Right now I need to drink some more cranberry juice and go back to bed. Ugh!...In the meantime I'll leave you a frivolous poem. And wish you all a good day, or at least a better day than mine lately! Ugh again! 

 Frivolous

Dancing to no music;
Writing in the dust;
Smiling at your plants;
Frivolous!

Staring in the mirror
at your brand new dress;
Wondering if its "You".
Frivolous!

Going nowhere,
but waiting by the bus,
watching cars go by.
Frivolous!

Not conscious of the time;
It goes by without a fuss,
while you just watch tv!

Frivolous! 

2 comments:

  1. I love her things too! I think you probably chose the red ones. Those are the ones I would choose even though the blue are great too. Can't wait to see if I'm right. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were right, Cindy! :-) It was the red ones!

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^