Tuesday, October 16, 2012

WOW! I Have Nothing To Talk About!!


       Let's see...where am I going here?!...I woke up this morning and realized that I didn't have anything that I could talk about on the blog. That doesn't mean that I don't have things that I 'could' talk about. It just means that there's things that I 'could' talk about, and I sooooo want to talk about, but that I 'shouldn't', and I 'won't' talk about in this kind of public arena...in respect to those involved.
      So, that leaves me with a dilemma.....what 'can' I talk about without getting myself in trouble?! ^_^ ... I know! I woke up to some new sales in my Wuglyees shop this morning! :-) ...




       Just as I was about to complain about a 'slow-down' too! I sold three lapel pins this morning...and a necklace last night! :-) Maybe I should learn a little patience, huh?!...Don't answer that! LOL

       Let me see....what else can I talk about?!....Oh Yeah, it's not raining! :-) That's news that it's good to tell you, whether I'm not talking about other stuff or not! ^_^ ... And in related news, 'Blistex' (lip balm for chapped lips) didn't work for my fever blistered lips. O_O Instead, it was keeping my lips too moist, and they became really sore and kept re-blistering as soon as the application of the 'Blistex' wore off!..Maybe that bit of news should have been a 'NOTE TO SELF'. Oh well...it's too late now! ^_^

       Since I have nothing else to talk about, I'll leave you with some random thoughts...Why do people count sheep to go to sleep?! Wouldn't the baa-ing keep them awake?!....Oh! Maybe that's just me! LOL F.Y.I...my sheep look great in pink bows and tutus...just saying. When I can't go to sleep....neither do my sheep!! ^_^
         What do you think about the idea of yarn-bombing?!...I don't get it?!...Do they stand outside crochet around and around things or do they crochet weird shapes and then sew up the seams?! O_O Clearly this idea is over my head!

      Okay...that's all I got! ^_^ Hopefully tomorrow my brain will be back in gear and I can shift it into forward movement without running over anybody! LOL Have a good one, Y'all!

What do YOU talk about?

What do YOU talk about
when you don't have much to say?
A short phrase about the weather?
Or the 'fine'-ness of the day?

Do you ask: "How do you do?",
hoping they won't say a thing?
Or just say: "Call me tomorrow",
hoping that the phone won't ring?

Do you lend yourself to grins,
and slight noddings of the head,
knowing big smiles and eye contact
would make you committed to what they said?

What do YOU talk about
when your 'talker' is 'on the blink'?
Not hardly much at all.
Certainly not much as you would think!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^