Friday, January 11, 2013

Sweet 'Friday' Date Day...Shipped!


       What a wild Friday this has already started to be!!...That's why I'm so late posting today! O_O I won't get into the details, but here's the short story...custom order...sick friend...chocolates (hubby bought me some! ^_^)...date plans...shipping...etc...etc....etc!
      I'm looking forward to a quiet afternoon and evening with the hubby...relaxing!...and eating something yummy too, of course! ^_^ I'm not sure what that will be, but I'm excited about it! Food....good food...has that effect on me! LOL
     Before I go to get the REST of my day started, let me show you what the custom and sale items are that I've been busy with this morning....I sold this scarf...


      It was made with a specialty yarn that I bought from a shop on Etsy a while back. I loved the yarn, but it was VERY expensive! I didn't have enough of it to make a 'reasonably priced' scarf, so I paired it with some of my other soft yarn. I'm happy that it's off to a good home. :-) The customer said that she's had her eye on it for a while. :-) I love that!

        This is the diagram that another customer drew to show me what colors she wanted on her custom ordered scarf...


     Country blue and blueberry. I actually showed you this scarf yesterday I think...{by the way, the baby blue scarf is still in my Wuglyees shop HERE.}...I had to add a couple more blocks of blueberry to it....



      And now it's off to it's new owner already too! :-]

     Then I sold another black and white boutonniere to a repeat customer...



     ...and I'll probably be making him another one in a specific color he requested when he gets back from vacation! :-) That one will have 'mauve' in it!...I've already been practicing with 'mauve' :-)) Tell me what you think of these...assuming you care!! LOL...

      This one (below) is mauve with lilac...



      This one is mauve with purple...



       And this one is mauve with purple AND lilac! :-))))



      Yes! I do know that I'm going overboard! ^_^ That's what color does to me!!...But there must be somebody out there that likes these colors, right?!...I'm gonna put them in the shop later and find out!! ^_^ 
     I don't know why I never used mauve before!...And as it turns out....thank you Pantone!...I found out that there's apparently a lot of colors out there that I haven't used!! O_O


      I have never even heard of some of these colors, like 'alloy', 'monaco blue', linen, and 'tender shoots'!!...but I'm excited about trying to find them so I can!

     Okay, I'm off to have lunch with the hubby....*shaking my head*....LUNCH!! I can't believe it's that late already!!!...Oh Well, Have a good day, and a great weekend everybody!...and to my favorite people....you know who you are!! ^_^ ...have a great 'date night' too! ^_^

My Favorite People

My favorite people listen well,
and talk almost as good.
They like to eat good food,
and hang out in my neighborhood.

They like a chuckle now and then,
and dance when music's played.
And give nice complements...
and no! they haven't all been paid!

Some 'favorite people' are, I'm sure,
still ones I haven't met.
But until then, my favorites are
ones owed a 'loving' debt.

They've loved me through some heartache,
and the hardest, roughest time.
They're my favorites for a reason,
and deserve this 'Debbie' rhyme.     

2 comments:

  1. I like the range of the Colours for Spring. I think the African violet is my favourite thought :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like them too, Jo...but I don't have many of them!...The African violet looks a lot like my mauve though. I just added a mauve boutonniere to the shop. We'll see if it goes anywhere! LOL

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^