Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Cold?...Clean....Doggie Smile!


      Once again...I'm late posting...*sigh*...sorry y'all. I have a good excuse this time though!...*Achoo*...I don't feel well...I woke up with a headache, sore throat, and sneezing and wheezing all over the place!
      Actually it started yesterday...I was all stuffy before I went to bed. It made wearing my C-Pap machine 'interesting'!...I was getting tired just with all of the trying to 'breathe' and everything. :-] I didn't have a fever or anything though, so I assumed that it was probably my allergies acting up again...They're ALWAYS acting up!...And I did calm down after a while, with my 'Darth Vader' in-and-out. LOL..."Luke, I am your father...but I am not your respiratory system!" ^_^
     When I woke up this morning and was feeling worse than when I went to bed...but still had no fever...I figured I'd better get rid of all of the allergy possibilities in the room before I start 'feeding a cold and starving a fever.' ... Uhhhhh... no starving gonna take place here! LOL
       What happened was...my girlfriend came over early this morning and helped me do a Spring cleaning...so to speak! Moving furniture, washing my marbles and shells in my little containers, dusting the fan, shaking out Shaquita's wig (My head model), and even dusting pictures on the wall!
      Long story short...I'm breathing better, but not perfectly...yet. The sore throat seems to be gone though!.."Honey, can I have some hot chicken soup?...*cough! cough!*...Now I just need a cheeseburger...for nourishment!! LOL
      I also needed something to make me smile!....Enter...doggies! :-) Doggies wearing flowers and bow ties!!...








      Did that make you smile too?! ^_^ If not...your heart must be made of stone. STONE, I tell you!! ^_^ ... Moving On!!

        YAY!!! Only one little patch of snow left in the backyard!!!! :-] ...


     I'm not sure exactly where it all went, but it worries me that a large 'sink hole' opened up here in town this morning...O_O...near the drug store!!...Is all the water causing the ground to soften and fall into the center of the earth?!!! Aarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! O_O
     Okay, that's just me fooling around...but I am making hubby stay away from that part of town today! ^_^ 

       Last, but not least...I mean I am 'sick'...sorta kinda! :-]...I wanted to share a couple of cute items that might also make you smile!...




       This owl tote reminded my hubby of the car owl...Oscar...I made for him a while back! LOL


     Yeah...I can see the resemblance! ^_^....They're long lost owl cousins! LOL...Okay...you MUST be smiling now!! :-) ...Hold that face!...Have a good day, everybody!! :-)

About A Dog

This is a tale.
No, not a 'tail'.
A story of a puppy dog.

Oh Yes, it wagged.
I mean his tail...
every time he saw a frog.

My story's long.
No, not his 'tail'.
Although its wagging wouldn't end.

I'll tell it to you...
Yes, my 'tale',
about my wet-nosed wagging friend.

But not today.
The End.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm sorry you're sick... :( Sounds like me last month.
    I love all the doggie photos! They DID make me smile!! :)
    As for the small patch of snow....(whisper...it's been snowing off and on for the last day or two here..not that it will come your way...)
    Take care, drink lots of liquids, get some chicken soup (did you hear that Jeff? She needs chicken soup!!) and get better!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the sympathy, Bead...*cough, cough*...I'm still trying to work it out, and not let it get any worse!...And no! I don't need any snow to make me feel better! LOL You can keep it in your neck of the woods!!...By the way, hubby heard you. I'm chicken souped up!!! ^_^

      Delete
  2. So sorry to hear you are feeling under the weather. How nice that your girlfriend stopped by to assist you in some cleaning. Yes, dogs certainly do bring a smile to my face. I love all the dapper looking dogs you featured in this post. My, what fabulous models those pooches are! I can't image our two sitting still for 5 seconds while donning such beautiful neckwear. Thanks for sharing this fun post! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the words of sympathy, Julie. I'm still working on it...whatever it is! I'm drinking lots of water and cranberry juice, and sipping lots of chicken soup. :-]...Maybe it's 'me' that's going to the dogs! Ha! Ha!...Thanks for the thoughtful comment. Night, night.

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^