Friday, May 24, 2013

Some Things I've Learned Over The Last Two Weeks!


      It's Friday!...or, for me, 'Virtual' Friday Date Day!! :-) And you don't KNOW how glad I am to see Friday come this week!!!!! It's been a long week!...actually, a long two weeks!
      Hubby and I, for the last two weeks, have been trying out a new schedule, to see if it would work for us. And during the process I've learned a few things. I learned that I like looking forward to being awake to see my items show-cased in new treasuries, like this one! :-) ...


       My little lapel suit flower was chosen this time! :-]


      If you go by and check out all of the items in the treasury, you'll see that it really is red in motion!...
 


     I learned from my reaction to being in the treasury, after not being in one for a while, that sometimes you just need to be thankful!....THANK YOU!! ♥

     Over the last two weeks I've also learned some other things too...one being that we all need time for our creative juices to flow!!...


       Our new schedule hasn't been affording me that privilege. :-( I've been finding myself in 'start' mode with everything, but nothing getting finished! So that needs to change...immediately!    

     I've also learned, without being specific here, that sometimes simple is better...And sometimes it's not!! :-] ...


      Sometimes doing the simple thing may seem like it's gonna work best, but then you find your schedule, and your mind, turning into a muddled mess and you realize....simple ain't so great in all cases!! O_O Sometimes you need to take the time and make intricate work!!...


     I know...you don't know what I'm talking about!! Ha! Ha! That's okay....I do! ^_^

      I also learned over the last two weeks...something I thought you'd never hear me say!...that sometimes you CAN indeed sleep too much!!!...O_O...Who said that?!...Sad, but true. :-)) 
     Starting this weekend hubby and I are gonna try a new schedule. We actually pre-started it today. I'm up...awake!...and writing freely! :-) I'm already feeling like this schedule is gonna work better for me...with a few sacrifices, of course. But sometimes you need to adjust.

     Lastly, I've learned something else over the last two weeks, that my faith holds me steady in all things, and that music is always good....ALWAYS!!!! :-)


      Have you learned anything new lately?! :-] ... Have a good Friday, and a good weekend, Everybody!!!




Sometimes

Sometimes you expect a little 'This', and you get 'That'.
Sometimes you will wave away some dust, but it's a gnat.

Sometimes it's an image in the distance that's right here.
Sometimes all the straining isn't worth the things you hear.

Sometimes you will find that 'pretty bad' has got a perk.
Sometimes a vacation is the thing that you call work.

Sometimes conversation meant to heal can go too far.
and sometimes on reflection you are happy who you are.

Sometimes poetry can be so random, and yet deep.
And sometimes it's, upon reflection, thoughts you ought to keep.

2 comments:

  1. I try and learn something new each day..every small thing counts! I also think changing things up a bit in our lives is good..keeps us on our toes. Sometimes I drive home a different way just so I remember to notice the scenery and not go into "robot" mode! Hope you have a great weekend full of surprises (good ones!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Learning something new on a regular basis is a great exercise for the brain, isn't it, Yaya?! :-) I actually learn something new all the time, but it's not usually 'these' kind of things! LOL...Enjoy your weekend! Take good care of mom!!

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^