Thursday, June 20, 2013

A Boutonniere In The Hand......!



      I've got all kinds of idioms floating around my head today...'A Bird In The Hand Is Worth Two In The Bush'....or, in my case, a boutonniere in the hand is worth two boutonnieres in the hand! LOL


     The two boutonnieres I'm showing you today are the two I just finished and listed in my shop. I'm still on a 'single-color-in-the-middle' kick! ^_^ This one has steel gray in the middle...
 

     I'm talking about boutonnieres because of another idiom that's floating around in my head...'When You Don't Have Anything Nice To Say, Don't Say Anything At All!'....*birds chirping* :-)

      Yeah, I'm still not feeling that great. But don't worry, I'm not gonna tell you all the gory details...Trust me. You don't wanna hear the details anyway!! LOL


     Hopefully one day soon I'll be back to my old self...talking too much, and spurting out crochet items like a crazy machine! ^_^ ... but for now, I'm laying low and just trying to get better...In fact, I'm gonna stop talking about it and just show you my other boutonniere! ^_^
 


     This one has topaz in the center (or, as some would call it, a light yellow)...


     They're both in my shop right now. You can click on the photos to go over to my shop and look around if you like....Please do! :-) 
 


      Me?!....I'm 'sick as a dog'...another idiom! ^_^ ... and I'm going back to bed!...Have a good day, everybody! :-]

 Home

The place where I am at my best.
A place of calm and peace and rest.

The place from which I never roam.
'Cause it's in my heart, this place called home!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well:(
    Hope you do get better soon--- we want you back to your chipper self!

    Omgosh-- the black flowers are gorgeous!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vicki. :-) I'm just dealing with getting older. Got a cure for that?! ^_^ I know....'Ride It Out, Girl!' LOL Will do!!...Have a nice weekend!

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^