Thursday, June 13, 2013

If Chocolate Chip Cookies Were Hiding....?!


        I love the idea of having a chocolate chip cookie kind of day! :-) That's gotta be a good day, right?! :-) Well...I'll let you know! I'm gonna try to have a chocolate chip cookie kind of day today...because I need to!...because it's raining A-G-A-I-N! And it's gonna be raining all day today...into tomorrow's 'virtual date day'! Or so they say...*sigh*...WHERE ARE THE CHOCOLATE CHIPS?!!!...*looking...looking....looking. O_O*
       Unfortunately, I don't have any chocolate chips in my stash! :-0 I have a few cheetoes and a couple of 'Nutty Bars', but no chocolate chip cookies...*WAH WAH WAAAAAAAAAH!!*...Oh Well, I'll have to make do. :-( 
      How do I have a chocolate chip kind of day without chocolate chips?!...Hmmmm....maybe I can take some time and 'put all of my ducks in a row'... or maybe my chicks! ^_^...  


      In other words, take some time and organize some things that sorely need organizing around here. Some things that should've been organized long before now, but I didn't have the time!...like the numbers in the checkbook! LOL...That won't take long though!!

       Maybe I can have a chocolate chip cookie kind of day making plans for where hubby and I are gonna go on our  'virtual date' tomorrow! :-) Yeah! That could make for a sweet 'chocolate chip' of a day! :-)


      Maybe I can have a chocolate chip kind of day, eating Nutty bars and pointing to where hubby can put his flowers in the yard. :-)) Or where he can hang them...
    

      It would truly be a chocolate chip kind of day if I could look out the window and see a beautiful flowering plant hanging next to the hummingbird feeder!!....Ahhhhh...let me just take a pause right here and think about that....................................................................... :-) WOW! It tasted like a mental chocolate chip cookie!!! LOL

     Of course I could have a chocolate chip cookie kind of day doing what I do every day...without chocolate chip cookies! ^_^...searching the Etsy site for interesting things to share with you! ^_^ I always find the coolest things....like these...


 

     I love Etsy! :-) And I also love my chocolate chip cookie day! :-] I've even still got my flowers!! The ones my friends gave me last week! :-) ...



     I can't believe that they're still alive actually!...I just found out that my husband has them in a plastic kool-aid drinking pitcher, with the plastic still around them!!!!! O_O I guess that's what you get when you start sneezing when someone hands you flowers, and then you hand them off to your hubby to put somewhere nice!! LOL
 

      They're thriving....despite him!!! LOL


     Maybe I should've given him some chocolate chip cookies when I told him to take care of them!! ^_^ Although he's sorta allergic to chocolate, so that wouldn't have been very nice of me!! LOL
      Anyway!....I'm off! And I'm wishing you a chocolate chip cookie kind of day, Everybody!!! :-)

Chocolate

A snow storm on the way,
finding out you're hard in debt.
Somehow it's not so bad,
if you have melted chocolate!

Bad news everywhere,
want to throw your T.V. set.
Thankfully there is music
and some deep dark chocolate!

Doggie had an accident,
a long trip to the vet.
A waiting room with lots to read,
but you can nibble chocolate.

Grocery shopping too.
While you run in there to get
dinner for the evening
you can grab some chocolate!

Okay, you know what's coming.
Are you sick of this poem yet?!
If you are, just roll your eyes,
and sit and eat some chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^