Monday, June 3, 2013

I'm In A Better Mood Today!


      I'm happy to report that even though I'm in slow motion, and the weather is still 'Meh' today, I am in a pretty good mood! :-) It's funny how the mind is. And I say 'the mind' because I think that's mostly what my problem has been. There's been just TOO MUCH going on around me! I just needed a long nap..and a few hubby hugs...to deal with it all. :-) DONE!!!...until the next crisis!
       So, while it's dark as all get out outside, and POURING rain, I'm back to enjoying my French Open tennis matches, and looking for something good to eat! ^_^ No more 'meh'-ness, or being a bear. Although I can 'wear' a bear!  ... or two! :-)
      


       I'm thinking 'fruit'!...maybe some kind of fruit I don't eat for breakfast all the time...pomegranates maybe?!! :-) ...


      Ummmm...pomegranate oil must smell so good! :-] 

      Okay...I don't have any pomegranates! :-)) So, maybe I can 'wear' some pomegranates instead...


      You know what other fruit would taste good?....A mango!!...


      But guess what?! :-)) ... I don't have any mangoes either!...NOTE TO SELF: Stop having cravings for things you don't have in your refrigerator!! ^_^ Oh well, it's another 'wear-it-instead' situation! ^_^ ...


       Since it appears that I'm on a theme here, something real, versus earrings, let's throw a 'monkey wrench' in here...instead of fruit...blue bangles...


     ...and blue bangle type earrings! :-)) ...


       And let me change the subject just as quick...I was offered a wholesale business opportunity. Someone wants me to be a wholesale seller to their menswear company! O_O But what does wholesale mean?...and how many lapel pins am I gonna have to be crocheting every day?! O_O ... H-E-L-P!!!!!
     If any of you have tips on things I should be asking questions about, or things I should know....PLEASE HOLLA!!!! ^_^ It's exciting and scary, all at the same time!...I'm gonna go eat some breakfast and have a cup of green tea. I think better when my stomach is quieted down! LOL...Have a good day, everbody!! :-)

Benches

Wooden, with an indent.
Sturdy, aged by the sun.
A place to rest when you are tired.
A stop when you are on the run.

A slatted back, for resting shoulders,
and cemented to the ground.
A wrought-iron rusted swirly arm-rest,
and a place to put bags down.

A place for you to catch a bus,
or to feed a hungry squirrel.
Where good friends can stop and chat
about the big news of the world.

Alone and beaten by the weather,
chipping paint, long past brand new.
Almost like some people we know,
who are inconspicuous too.

So reliably unnoticed,
all the benches that we pass.
Sitting there, just waiting for us,
if we too run out of gas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^