Monday, June 24, 2013

It's Wimledon 2013....Baby!!!

        (Photo: Matthias Hangst/AELTC)

      First, before I go any further, let me tell you that all of the photos in this post are being shared from the Wimbledon Facebook page. I'm telling you that because I think that the photographers who captured the 'feel' of getting ready for Wimbledon so wonderfully should get credit for it! :-) Whoop! Whoop! I'm ready for tennis, baby!!! ^_^

     As you can see in the header photo,  the groundstaff prepared the courts ahead of the Wimbledon Championships...In other photos you can see how everybody is getting ready!
      
     A member of the groundstaff cared for plants around the grounds...


       The players were getting ready too!...The men's world number one, Novak Djokovic...


      And the women's world number one, Serena Williams...


    The home town boy...Andy Murray! :-) ...
 

     And my 'baby boy'...Rafael Nadal! :-) ...


      Yes, I call him 'baby boy'. It's an affectionate term for him. What can I say...I'm a Georgia Girl! ^_^ That's what we call someone we feel affection for...baby boy or baby girl...And Oh yeah, we call baby boys that are as cute as all get out 'baby boy' too!! ^_^ ...

 

     I digress! ^_^ ...As I was saying, it's Wimbledon time, BABY!!!! ^_^ ... All the balls are ready to go!...

 (Photo:  Jon Buckle/AELTC)

      And the crowds have poured into the stadium!...


       I'm gonna go and find me some breakfast, and maybe even some traditional Wimbledon fare...strawberries and cream!! ^_^ Or popcorn!! Whatever!! LOL

     Have a good day, Everybody! :-) I'm gonna have a good tennis-inspired two weeks!! :-]

Distracted

I'm terribly distracted.
Watching tennis all the time,
I don't even wanna talk.
And it's a struggle writing rhyme.

And I'm wonderfully distracted.
Doing what I love to do.
Whoop and holler at the T.V.,
while I blog a bit for you.

I'm sorry I'm distracted.
And I hope you will forgive
that my mind can not be wrangled.
All my thoughts are in the sieve.

What I'll try to do tomorrow...
which I clearly can't do now...
is to give my full attention
to those who won't get it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^