Thursday, August 29, 2013

It's Not Tennis, But It Is Classic!


      Good Morning...for those of you in my time zone. ^_^ Hello!...for those of you NOT in my time zone. And for those of you who are used to stopping by and already seeing my blog.....Sorry. I got up early and got my mind deeply involved in some studying and research I was doing, and the clock got away from me! We have a meeting tonight and I wanted to be completely prepared! :-) 
      If I didn't tell you about the studying you would probably think I was off watching tennis or eating breakfast or something! ^_^ Well, not yet!! That's coming though!...Before then I wanted to share the classic treasury that one of my boutonnieres got picked for! :-) ...

(Classic Etsy Treasury curated by Nataliia St)


     It's been a while since someone wanted to put one of my little crochet 'babies' on display, so I'm very grateful! :-) ... as I'm sure the other shop owners that got chosen are too!...Speaking of which, the earrings in the header photo were chosen for the treasury...and so was this necklace (below)! :-) ... 

      Cool...and classic retro! :-)

     Prior to the treasury love, I was gonna be posting about the great tennis match yesterday where Sloane Stephens finally came into her own, and the heart-breaking loss of James Blake, his last ever...because he retired from tennis at this U.S. Open. :-(
     If you're not a tennis fan, you're probably thankful for my treasury! ^_^ But don't tell me. Shhhhh! I prefer to think that you all like the things I like, and are as crazy as I am! ^_^ ... Speaking of which, do you like my latest lapel pin...


       ...and my friend Cindy's gorgeous earrings?!...

       Click and Buy, if so! ^_^ Otherwise....see you tomorrow for the next installment of.....of.....of whatever comes into my head between now and then!! ^_^ Have a good day, Everybody!

Catching Up

I see life from my perspective.
And it's always a full cup.
I rarely see the glass half empty.
I don't let much interrupt.

But now I find this needs a change.
I have some catching up to do.
I have some things that need updating.
And some family bonds to glue.

Some things have lagged unmercifully.
They need some tweaking, not too much.
Just need to get back some perspective..
Get some family lines in touch.

This catching up will be wide ranging.
Out with the old, in with the new.
But when you're catching up with people,
there's still some old when you're all through.

Catching up sometimes is tiring.
Maybe that's why I've been waiting.
And, besides, when I'm all done,
there seems there's more that needs updating!

2 comments:

  1. Nice!! Thanks for featuring my earrings! Still have them, but the day is NOT over yet! :D
    Congrats on the treasury! They do seem to be a bit more few and far between.
    I'm tired, so this is short and sweet. Tomorrow is our last day of pioneer school, so I'll have a bit more time after that to talk to you!
    Enjoy the rest of your day, your meeting, tennis, crocheting and whatever else you're doing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure to share your 'beauties', Bead!! :-] If I had the money, and could justify yet another pair of earrings...I'd FIND a way! ^_^...they would be mine!! LOL...Enjoy your last... ;'_'; ...day at pioneer school, my friend. Soak it all in!!!...so you can share! ^_^

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^