Friday, September 6, 2013

It's A Friday Not Meant For Traveling...but for coffee and flowers!


     Phew!...I actually thought Friday might not come this week! O_O It seems like it's been a long...long...long...Saturday through Thursday!! So, I'm very thankful to see that Friday decided that it would keep a normal schedule...especially since nothing else in my life seemed to wanna keep a 'business as usual' schedule this week!
     And yes, I am aware that it's also 'virtual' Friday Date Day! :-) But considering the ups and downs, flips and rolls, and jumps and starts of this week...we've decided to let our date be 'BREATHING!!!!' ^_^
     We're not going anywhere today. We're gonna take some time to stare at flowers from the window, take naps, look deeply into each other's eyes, be thankful for having each other...and God!...and dear friends! (who have been INVALUABLE this week!!!!!) And we're gonna contemplate our many blessings this week!...MANY!...and the ones responsible for them!
      I know I'm being kinda vague. Unfortunately, being online, writing about your crazy life, requires you to sometimes pull the reins back a little from what you would like to say....to more of a 'say it, but don't spray it' perspective. LOL
      So, for this Friday, I'd just like my post to be all about love...virtual and otherwise...and about dear dear friends who help you 'pull it together' when things seem to be about to unravel.....THANK YOU!!!!!....and oh yeah, this post is also about flowers! ^_^ ...



     The flowers had to be put here because I saw them and.....well, I wanted to! ^_^ I kinda like flowers!! :-) ... I kinda like coffee too!....Scratch that....LOVE coffee!...and I could sure use a cup for breakfast right about now!!...


     ...but I don't have one. So, it'll be the good old standby again....hot green tea, with honey and lemon! :-) But something tells me...it could be the gnawing craving I'm having 24/7 about it!! LOL...that a cup of coffee is gonna have to be in my near future! ^_^ 

     In the meantime, let me leave you with some more flowers! :-) ...




     Have a good day, Everybody! :-]

I Like A Cuppa

I find I like a 'Cuppa' soup
when it's chilly out the door;
And I like a 'Cuppa' tea
every day around four.

And I like a 'Cuppa' coffee...
not a decaf 'Cuppa'...NO!...
any time of day or night
I like my steaming 'Cuppa' Joe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^