Saturday, September 7, 2013

Saturday Plans?!......Hmmmm....


      I know that Saturday is usually the day that most people are looking forward to doing stuff...You know, mowing the lawn, weeding the garden, going on day trips with the kids, inviting friends over for a meal, doing grocery shopping, visiting grandma, etc.
      But, for me, Saturday looks like almost every other day...A day for reading, writing letters and cards, tennis, crocheting, and napping! :-) And, Oh Yeah, an occasional conversation with the hubby about silliness. ^_^
     And today is no different in that regard!...Hubby and I had a silly conversation this morning about why we do silly things...like why I insist that my breakfast items...scrambled eggs, sausage, and grits with cheese...be on my plate completely separated...COMPLETELY!...and then when I get ready to eat it I mix everything up...COMPLETELY!...before I eat it!! LOL...It reminds me of that 'loading the spoon' scene from "The Mirror Has Two Faces". ^_^
     But he's no better because he has this thing about not finishing anything completely. That's why after dinner there's always a spoon of this, and a fork-full of that, that ends up as leftovers in the refrigerator! LOL...Leftovers that get found in the refrigerator months later and has to be thrown out!! ^_^ ... He also has a thing about walking around the house with his zipper undone...and I'm not talking about a romantic issue here...just comfort...but that's a whole 'nother' issue I'm not ABOUT to get into online anyway!!! LOL 

     So, what does your Saturday plans look like?! :-] ...Spending time with your elders?!....


    ...Taking a little 'nappy-poo'...or two?! ^_^ ...


      ...Going on a picnic?!...with the pets?! ^_^ ...


     ...Or doing a little dancing?! ^_^ ...


      Whatever it is....have FUN!!! :-)

     You know I'll be having some fun.....crocheting! ^_^ ...



     (These new lapel pins will be in the Wuglyees shop later today.)

     Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!.....Saturday! :-) 
 

Weekend

Weekend Folderol;
Lollygagging, having fun;
Makes working up to Friday
worth the paperwork you've done.

Your job, all week, came first,
but now it's time for a little jaunt;
or to lay around the house
and just do nothing, if you want!

A little this. A little that.
A bit of fun had out of doors.
A little weeding in the garden.
And a little bit of chores.

Some weekend folderol,
all alone or with your friends.
Or some chit chat with your neighbors,
new acquaintances or kin.

A Weekend that's all planned,,
or simply finding things to do;
Because every Monday will be back
and you'll need something to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^