Friday, October 18, 2013

"Virtual' Friday Date Night...Movies?...Or Food?!


      Sorry I'm late getting my post up today, but it's Friday! :-) I deserved to sleep 'in' a little bit this morning, considering the kind of week I've had!...Trust me on that!!...But I'm up now! And I'm mentally fully engaged...for what that's worth! LOL
      My mind is all about what I'm gonna do with my Friday! I'm not in the mood for traveling...Nope. I'm really not. O_O But I am in the mood to go somewhere...cinema-style! :-) ...


     "Breakfast at Tiffany's"..."Casablanca"..."Key Largo"..."Meet Me In St Louis"...Just naming movies can get me "Gone With The Wind"! LOL Yes...I think that's what my Friday will be for! Going somewhere in an old black and white classic! ^_^
      My mind is not so 'gone' that I don't want to see some color today though!...


      And it's not so 'gone' that I don't wanna eat something good! ^_^ It could be some good ripe fruit!...


      Or an ice cream sundae!...


      Well...it could be fruit or ice cream sundaes if it wasn't Friday! ^_^ But because it's Friday, and because I found out that my itching didn't have anything to do with bread products! :-)...I think some baked goods are in order today!!...


      Not a 'LOT' of baked goods!...No!...I have to work my 'bread product intestine' back into shape in order to be able to handle that!! LOL...No. Today it'll just be a cookie or two...


      ...or three or four! ^_^...

by sugarplusspice)

     This Etsy baker lives right in my state! I could make a run and have my hands on some goodness in no time at all!!! ^_^ I'll keep you posted as to whether today's 'virtual' date stayed 'virtual!...^_^...or whether a pair of running sneakers and a glass of cold milk was involved! LOL
      Have a good weekend, Y'all!!!! ♥

Ease, By Rhyme

To ease my mind,
I jot down a rhyme.

When forced to think,
my brain cells link.

With emotions on paper,
anxieties taper.

With the flow of my pen,
I'm  at peace again.

And to jot down this rhyme,
brought ease to my mind.
 

2 comments:

  1. I love all of those movies you mentioned. It's a shame that they don't show them on the TV more often. I love the classics with their style and grace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, Jo! :-) But actually, we get the Turner Classic Cable Channel, and it shows old movies all day every day just about!! ^_^ In fact, "Send me no flowers" with Doris Day and Rock Hudson are on there right now!!

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^