Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Are You A Powder Blue Fan?!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/129559064/25-powder-blue-chevron-paper-straws-grey?ref=favs_view_11

      I don't have much to talk about that would be of interest on the blog today...except things that I shouldn't talk about...and I won't!! LOL So I decided that powder blue is as good of a subject as any to put my 'wordy chops' into! ^_^
      Actually, I didn't just 'decide' to talk about powder blue! I mean...who does that?! :-)) No, it was kinda decided for me...when one of my powder blue brooches was chosen for a treasury! ^_^ But once it was chosen.....powder blue was ON!! LOL

https://www.etsy.com/listing/159360134/decorative-pillow-cushion-covers-set-of?ref=favs_view_10

https://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTEyMzUwOTd8MjcyNTUwMjk5Ng/kreationz4kidzdotcom-sunday-powder-blue?index=0&ref=l2&atr_uid=

      I didn't share all of the powder blue items from the treasury, but you can click the link and go and look at all of them if you like. :-) ... I just shared the things that caught my eye...and my brooch, of course! ^_^ ...
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/155363185/crochet-brooch-pin-large-3-layer-powder?ref=shop_home_active

      There's other things I could talk about...given the time, and the ability to transmit warmth and nuance across a computer screen!...but I haven't been given...and I don't have the ability...and I can't...so I won't!! LOL
     I'm just gonna get off of this computer....NOW! ^_^ ...and go and get to work on my new customer's MADE-TO-ORDER wedding package!!...YAY!!...One man's boutonniere, and four groomsmen pins! :-) One of these days I'm gonna be 'The New Big Thing'!!...Crochet Wedding Accessories by the Poetesswug"! ^_^ ...Yeah, right! LOL...Whatever!!...For today, that's what I'm doing... What are you doing today?!!!

I Love A New Experience

I love a new experience!
No matter how it's learned.
A fact that's new to me,
or a new food that I've burned.

A place I've never been,
or a person I've not known.
A book I've never read,
or a gadget on my phone.

A song that's not my norm,
or a craft I've never tried.
A veggie fixed a new way,
whether boiled, sauteed or fried.

I love a new experience!
A jolt for my old eyes.
To make my life worth living,
and each day a great surprise! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the wedding order!! Good for you!!
    Love powder blue and what a pretty treasury it is too!
    Enjoy your day and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, Cindy!! :-) ... And I agree...it's a nice treasury!...Keep it warm today, my friend! ♥

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^