Friday, January 10, 2014

'Virtual Date Day'...In High Speed!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/122846666/speeding-through-the-forest-e42?ref=favs_view_2

      Zoom!!!...That's how fast we're gonna get to the Caribbean tonight!...the Dominican Republic to be exact!! ^_^ We're in need of sun...sandy beaches...good music...and good food! Ahhhhhhh! :-) And now that our 'mode of transportation' is moving much faster...*my friend installed some more memory to my computer for me this morning....double!*...we're gonna get there 'lickity-split'! ^_^
      So, while we're digging out our water flippers and snorkel gear, let me give you something to look at...quick!! ^_^ ...


      Do you know what you're looking at?!...No?!...Well, I'll tell you! ^_^ You're looking at my husband's latest culinary creation...spice cake, with a coconut and sliced pecan glaze frosting. :-) ...


      I was gonna add the word: 'YUM!" after that last sentence, but I figured a photograph of the cake on the plate showing that it's half gone already would suffice. LOL


      What in the Carribbean could be better than this?!! ^_^
 

      Well...I don't know!...but I'm gonna find out!!! ^_^ I'm in a hurry to get to a warm place...without snow! (it's snowing again right now!! Ugh!)...Listen to something that makes me wanna move my feet...and other parts! ^_^...and stick something non-good-for-me related in my mouth!! LOL...something ELSE I mean...because I already wolfed down...scarfed down...nibbled....ate my fair share of hubby's cake!!! LOL
      Because she was so sweet as to come by and give my computer a little boost...and me too! ^_^ (she brought me a cup of half coffee/half hot chocolate! YUM)...I shared some of hubby's creation with her! :-) Now, I think hubby is gonna have to make her a whole one for her alone...to hide from her family in her house!! ^_^
      Okay...away I go!! :-) Have a good weekend, Everybody!! ♥

https://www.etsy.com/listing/129492071/go-girl-speeding-bicycal-wood-mounted?ref=favs_view_1
(GO GIRL-Speeding Bicycle - Wood Mounted Rubber Stamp by MountainsideCrafts)

Going Out With My Baby

Going out with my baby.
Or going nowhere, but it's alright.
Playing games and constant laughing.
I think it's gonna be a great 'Date Night'!

Going out with my baby.
Or staying in, and hugging tight.
Eating all the things we shouldn't.
But smiling through every single bite!

Going out with my baby.
And visiting 'virtually' every sight.
All dressed up or in our jammies,
We're having fun. You know that's right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^