Wednesday, February 12, 2014

All Wrapped Up!...And On 'The Good Ship...'!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/174132005/vintage-black-and-bold-pendleton-blanket?ref=favs_view_1

     Hello!...Sorry, but I'm all wrapped up today! ^_^ I have a lot going on today, and a really BIG and BAD snow storm heading our way for tomorrow. Ugh! So, please forgive the short post today. Hopefully it'll be better tomorrow...No promises! ^_^
     Here's some music to keep you company though. I found it when I heard that Shirley Temple (Black) died. :-( Please enjoy...and I'll catch up with you on the flip side. LOL


     Have a 'Good Ship Lollipop' kind of day! :-]

Where would we be without music?

Where would we be without music?
Don't answer. I don't want to know!
The thought of no guitar or back beat,
no humming or tapping of toe!

What oomph would there be to commercials?
What excitement for games yet to play?!
What missing movie's anticipation
that the  'Dun Dun Dun' would happily say?!

How would new mommies rock their babies,
and calm them to put them to sleep?
Without music the world would be screaming,
but the ocean of silence would be deep.

So, where would we be without music?
In a world with no brain cells to link.
In a big room with nothing to do,
and a bunch of poor folks that don't blink! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^