Monday, February 17, 2014

'Back To You', Baby Wuglyee!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/wuglyees?ref=shopsection_shophome_leftnav

     Me and 'Baby Wuglyee' are taking a break today...to recoup. We're not feeling our best, but after a bit of rest and relaxation of the mind, we should be back to ourselves soon...Maybe even tomorrow....*Yawn*...hopefully!...See you then.
       In the meantime, here's a little Shirley Temple...*so glad that at least her movies and music will still be around!*... and some poetry to hold you over. :-) 



     Have a good day, Everybody! ♥
 
Tired
 

Sapped, low,
weary, slow.

Dragging about,
plum tuckered out.

Fatigued, spent,
No power surge sent.

Depleted, drained,
almost empty-brained.

Pooped, sucked dry,
out of gas, can't try.

Exhausted, fried,
 done in, mopey-eyed.

Tired? There's no doubt!
'Cause I'm all petered out.  

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better soon and this weather gets better soon too! I know you've been slammed with the white stuff...I think of you and few others that live in your area whenever I see the forecast! We're getting it again tonight. I've just about reached the end of my Winter rope!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yaya. :-] Actually, I'm feeling better this morning already. I'm drippy! But I'm on the upswing, I think. I think it's just a little cold....Speaking of cold, UGH! More snow is coming our way today too!!...3-5 inches, they say. WHATEVER!!!! LOL

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^