Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Balanced?!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/100017038/felt-waffle-breakfast-set-felt-food-wool?ref=favs_view_1

     Good Morning!...or 'Good Day', depending on where you live. :-) For me it's morning. Thus the balanced breakfast food...sorta kinda. :-)) I just had to share it because I have to say, once again, 'Etsians are so creative!!' ^_^ I marvel at the work it took to felt some waffles and fruit pieces!!
      I didn't start the post talking about what's going on with me today because I didn't think you'd be interesting in hearing about how long it took me to clip a hang-nail, or look at some more snow! ^_^ I figured sharing a few Etsy finds was a better use of space on the blog today. So here goes! :-) ...
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/160300421/kimono-jacket-cape-coat-autumn-top?ref=favs_view_2
https://www.etsy.com/listing/160300421/kimono-jacket-cape-coat-autumn-top?ref=favs_view_2

https://www.etsy.com/listing/113101214/baby-leg-warmers-cashmere-christmas?ref=favs_view_4

https://www.etsy.com/listing/179753219/tiny-seed-beaded-owl-earrings?ref=favs_view_3
 
     I suppose I also can tell you about the four sales I got in the Wuglyees shop last night! :-) YAY!!!...It feels good to know that somebody is still looking! I was beginning to think that my shop was becoming a good cricket hang-out! LOL
      I did do a little crocheting yesterday, amidst watching sports and eating. ^_^ But I only replaced some flower pins that sold. I've lost my creative spirit as far as my crocheting goes...I'm sure it'll come back in the Spring...when there's something else to look at besides snow, snow, and more snow. And chubby birds! ^_^
      In the meantime...*sigh*...I got nothing!! :-] Have a good day, Everybody! ♥

Balance

You teeter totter, in the middle,
Lean a little, OOPS! You're off!
Now you know that you're not balanced,
and you hope the ground is soft.

It's not easy to achieve,
and once you have it, to maintain.
In almost every part of life
our balance is so hard to gain.

You have to balance your emotions,
how you eat, and how you spend.
And when you're balancing your checkbook,
try to keep a level grin.

Staying somewhere in the middle
takes a conscious, careful touch,
because it doesn't take a lot
to go from balanced to 'too much'!

So try to keep a balanced eye,
 a balanced plate, and balanced life.
Keep your feelings all in check,
and minimize the stress and strife.

And don't compare your sense of balance
 to your neighbor's...you're alone.
Because your neighbor's also trying
to get some balance of his own!

2 comments:

  1. Well I have to say that I just LOVE that cape coat!! How cute is that!! As for the "looking in your shop", yes, people are looking! I pin your items often on Pinterest and MANY people are re-pinning to their boards, so I know they're looking!! Just taking their time buying. So glad someone did! Yay! :D
    I hope you got our sunshine today. We've had it, and warm weather today as well! But tomorrow.....oh, look out....we're in for rain...a LOT of rain. Then cold again. :p
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Bead!!! :-] Oh, if only...!! LOL ... And thank you so much for still sharing my Wuglyees shop items on your Pinterest site!! For some reason I just can't mentally wrap my head around Pinterest. But I'm sure glad you have!!! ^_^ Do you find that you get a lot of sales from there?!...And no...we didn't have a lot of sunshine yesterday. It was snowing A-G-A-I-N!! But we're suppose to get some today...I'll believe it when I see it this time!! LOL Whatever the weather, I hope you have a good day! ♥

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^