Saturday, February 22, 2014

Let's Not Be Grumpy Today......Okay?!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/156529361/swinger-girl-blue-moon-pendulum-wall?ref=favs_view_3

      Don't look for anything too deep from me today!...I'm having a terrible case of 'jet lag' after our quick trip to the home of 'Big Ben' yesterday. ^_^ ... Okay!...That's not the real reason the blog is late today...The real reason is that I gave myself permission to sleep in late!...So there!! LOL
      It stops me from being a 'Grumpy Gal'!...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/162841518/three-grumpy-owls-illustration-print-7-x?ref=favs_view_1

      No!...You don't want me to be a 'grumpy gal', do you?! ^_^ Then there would be no more snow photos, breakfast shots, crocheted flowers, or NUTTIN'!! LOL...Then there would also be no more of me talking my head off in written or poetic form! O_O ...Nah!...We can't have that!...for 'MY' sake!!!
      SO, in order for me to stay UN-grumpy, let's show off something pretty from Etsy...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/180144257/twist-pattern-sterling-silver-stacking?ref=favs_view_2

      ...Lighten the mood around here...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/157299287/swinger-girl-full-moon-pendulum-wall?ref=favs_view_4

      ...and wake up!!!!! ^_^

      I'll try to be more awake tomorrow, Y'all. :-)) Right now....I'm OUT!!!...But you all have a less than grumpy...non-grumpy to the hundredth power!...kind of day!! ^_^

Time Goes By So Fast!

Time goes by so fast!
It seems to fly just like the wind.
Before you eat your breakfast,
seems it's yesterday again!

You visit with some friends,
go to work and cut the lawn.
Then you look up from your book
and face another fleeting dawn!

You're planning what's for dinner,
jotting down the grocery list.
You wake up from a nap,
and now you're looking at a mist!

You're getting orders out,
fingers flying with your hook.
You lift your head to see
another day that light has took.

Time goes by so fast!
It seems to fly just like the wind.
Make the most out of it,
because it may not come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^