Sunday, February 16, 2014

No Pancakes! O_O ...But.......!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/71223472/handmade-tote-shoulder-bag-neutral-cats?ref=favs_view_3

     Uhhhhh...I don't wanna talk about pancakes! LOL In case you don't know what I'm talking about, every Sunday is 'Pancake Sunday' in our house....*We eat 'em. We don't celebrate 'em! ^_^*...but I just wasn't in the mood for that bloaty feeling that comes with a big batch of syrup filled pancakes this morning.
     I was in the mood for etsy browsing, and cats! :-) Cats...on a cute handbag tote, to be exact! ^_^ ...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/71223472/handmade-tote-shoulder-bag-neutral-cats?ref=favs_view_3

     I started giggling as soon as I saw the expression on the cat's faces. :-)) And then I looked around in her Etsy shop a little more, you know...to see if she had any other cute bags! ^_^ That's how it works, you know. One look leads to a giggle, and a giggle leads to a browse...And you know what a browse can lead to!...if you have a 'live' clicker finger and a little money in your bank, that is!.....which, in my case...uhhhhhh...I do not! ^_^ I mean, I 'do' have a finger, but I just 'don't' have the money in the bank! LOL 
       Whatever!...I still can look, right?! ^_^ ...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/177645816/free-shipping-natural-burlap-tote-lunch?ref=favs_view_5
https://www.etsy.com/listing/177645816/free-shipping-natural-burlap-tote-lunch?ref=favs_view_5

     I even looked at these two items (below) in two other shops! :-) ...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/177218741/green-turquoise-teardrop-gold-necklace?ref=favs_view_4

https://www.etsy.com/listing/122335518/kusudama-paper-origami-flower-set-of-5?ref=favs_view_1

     Pretty, right?! ^_^ ...Now...what was I talking about?! O_O Oh, yeah!...pancakes. I was talking about how I wasn't in the mood for pancakes this morning!!...But I didn't tell you why! ^_^ ...


     I was in the mood for cats and other Etsy browsing, instead of pancakes, because I knew that the cats and other browsing would allow me to keep smiling while I waited for the breakfast in bed hubby said he was making me! ^_^


     The breakfast in bed that consisted of bacon....Yummmmmm!...eggs...cheesy grits...and hot green tea, with honey and lemon! ^_^
 

      What?! O_O ... Would you rather I show you all of the piles of dirty snow we have around here?... Or the frozen food in the suet feeder...again?! LOL.....I didn't think so!!
      Okay...I'm off to get yelled at by some curlers...(ice sport game, not pink rollers you put in your hair to get a little loopy curl! LOL)...while I try to get another bit of sleep before my day really gets started....*yawn*...I didn't get much sleep last night, and I am exhausted!!!...***NOTE TO SELF: Try to see if you can find an emoticon that has a face with bags under the eyes. That would be a lot quicker than writing the words: "I'm exhausted and I have bags under my eyes" all the time! LOL***
     Have a good Sunday, Everybody! :-)

A Little Doze'll Do You!

I enjoy my sleeping, and a doze,
a nap, and such.
In fact I might enjoy a snooze
entirely waay too much!

At any time of day,
you'll find me like a weeping willow.
Head hung low and dragging,
looking for the nearest pillow.

No, there's nothing wrong.
I'm not depressed. I've still got bounce!
And I can stay awake and be
quite witty when it counts!

But I have been awake for things
when I could have been asleep.
And now my time's so valuable
I don't treat it like it's cheap.

My sleeping, dozing, napping,
is to my life a special key.
It unlocks and refreshes
and dispels anxiety!

Most people try to fill up
every hour in the day.
But me, I'd rather be asleep
and waste it all away.

There's plenty hours left
for all the flit and play and chore.
An hour for a nap right now?!
Why not?! There's 24!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^