Sunday, February 9, 2014

Pancakes Are Something To Smile About...Right?!


     Well...the weather is beautiful. Cold...but beautiful! But I feel terrible! Ugh!...Isn't it always the way?! O_O All I've been dong is tossing and turning, coughing, and sleeping!...Ugh!
     There has been something to smile about though!...I had a small hamburger steak and pancakes for breakfast! ^_^
 

     For now, that's the best I can say! :-) ... I'm going back to bed. *cough, cough*

Sunday Mornings

Sunday mornings are for quiet,
and for music in your ears.
Not for fretting over business,
or for struggle, or for tears.

Sunday mornings are for worship,
or for time to just relax.
Not for schedules that need keeping,
or for dealing with the 'Quacks'!

Sunday mornings are for slowness,
sipping on a cup of 'Joe';
Getting ready for the new week,
when you have to 'Go! Go! Go!'

Sunday mornings are for birds,
crows and woodpeckers alike.
Or for pancakes on the griddle,
or for snowy morning hikes.

Sunday mornings are for color,
and for spousal 'chitter chat',
and for doing a bit of reading,
or writing poems that end like.....that!

2 comments:

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^