What a lovely Tuesday, right?!...Oh, wait!...Is it dark and dreary, rainy, still and windless where you live too?!...No?!!...Well, maybe it's not such a great Tuesday then!! LOL...I'm trying to be funny, Y'all. ^_^ The truth is...this Tuesday 'inhales unsuspecting fruit flies'!! :-)) That's my nice way to say...YUCK!! ^_^
There is, of course, something good about it though...I got to do some quiet crocheting! :-) Not a lot!...My arms are hurting from the physical therapy exercises! O_O Who knew there were some muscles in my body I never used before?!...Not me!! LOL
Anyway!!...I decided to crochet four flower pins to sell all together. I figure that maybe there is 'someone' out there looking for four colorful flower pins for the lapels of their groomsmen on their wedding day!...Maybe! O_O I guess if they sell...I'll know!! :-]
The good thing is that they can also be worn by a bride and her bridesmaids, because they have the clutch pin backing. Truthfully, they can be pinned to just about anything! :-)
If I get any interest in them I'll start putting other color combinations together. But for now...
...Wanna buy some brooches....or lapel flowers?! ^_^ If so, just click on one of the above pictures and it'll take you over to my shop. :-)
In other news.....Uhhhh...there is no other news! :-)) Unfortunately my sister got sick and couldn't come for her visit. :-( ... And the doctor still hasn't received the results from my last blood draw. :-( ... *sigh*...It's just me...the rain...the dark clouds...some crochet yarn...and a fluffy pillow.
Wait!...the fluffy pillow gave the whole thing a more positive spin! ^_^ You know how much I love a good nap!! :-] In fact...*yawn*...I think I'm due for another one right about now!!...But first, 5 smile-able things for today:
1. This morning I saw the rerun of the 'performance at the white house' last night on PBS. Oh!!!!!!....Aretha Franklin, Patti Labelle, Jill Scott, Tessanne Chin, etc....It was GREAT!!! :-) Such good music!!!
2. Although I'm in lots of pain today...because of the rain, and aching muscles from lots of physical therapy exercises...I still was able to do today's round of exercises! :-) ... That may not be big news to you aerobic exercising geniuses out there, but for me....IT"S AMAZING!! LOL
3. As bad as my body is feeling today, I'm still not feeling as bad as my sister! :-)) Okay...cheap shot! LOL But it made me smile!!!
4. Today is Tuesday.....And it's not Monday!! :-) That means I'm one day closer to Friday!! ^_^ Hey! I'll take a smile wherever I can get it!!
5. My mother-in-law may be moving soon! :-) ... Stay tuned!
That's it for today....If there's something you wanna know, or wanna ask....come on with it!! ^_^ Have a good day till then!! :-)
Great anger, Pure joy!
Deep sadness, elation,
intent to annoy.
Euphoric, in anguish,
gloom hanging there.
the good and the bad.
Without feeling, sincerely,
what life have you had?!
You need hope and peace,
kindness and love.
An unemotional life is
Not much to speak of.