Thursday, July 17, 2014

Treasures And Updates!...Here We Go!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/155227790/personalized-family-gift-custom-stone?ref=favs_view_5

      I'm stopping in with a quick update on my crochet shawls, and also to share a treasury that Ana, of KEENbyAM, included my wedding flower pin set in! I can't stay long. I have a meeting tonight! So here goes!...



      I'm hoping I can find me a good shawl model to help me take good photos of the shawls when they're completely done, because these close up shots...especially of the black and white one...just don't do it justice!...Are there any Tyra Banks or Heidi Klum 'wanna-bes' out there?! ^_^ ...
 




      Thankfully taking pictures of my small crochet flower pins doesn't require a Christie Brinkley or Cindy Crawford model!! LOL...Although I wouldn't mind having them shown off by a good male model! :-) I guess, for now, I'll just be thankful I have my six-foot 'hunk-a-modeling-hubby'! ^_^
      The crochet pins below are the ones Ana chose for her treasury...minus a male model! ^_^ ...
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/185328496/wedding-flower-pin-set-4-red-beige-brown?ref=shop_home_active_13

https://www.etsy.com/treasury/MzIwNjI4MTl8MjcyMzk0MjkzOQ/colors

         She picked some other great items for her treasury too. Click on the treasury above and go check it out if you like! :-) ... Here are the ones that caught my eye...besides my flower pins I mean. :-) ...
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/169124040/beige-brown-arm-warmers-long-mittens?ref=favs_view_3

https://www.etsy.com/listing/155658396/tortoise-shell-bracelet-bohemian-beige?ref=favs_view_2

      Okay...off to eat a little seafood salad, and get a quick nap before my meeting!! See you tomorrow! ♥ 

What do YOU talk about?

What do YOU talk about
when you don't have much to say?
A short phrase about the weather?
Or the 'fine'-ness of the day?

Do you ask: "How do you do?",
hoping they won't say a thing?
Or just say: "Call me tomorrow",
hoping that the phone won't ring?

Do you lend yourself to grins,
and slight noddings of the head,
knowing big smiles and eye contact
would make you committed to what they said?

What do YOU talk about
when your 'talker' is 'on the blink'?
Not hardly much at all.
Certainly not much as you would think!

2 comments:

  1. Shawl and flowers look great! Good luck with that model search lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Trish! :-) As for the model search...uhhhhh...still on-going. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^