Monday, November 3, 2014

Coyotes In The Backyard.....AGAIN!


      Sooooo....remember the other day when I told you that a coyote wandered through the backyard? Well, guess what?!....This morning....HE'S BACKKKKKK! O_O And this time he's not alone!!...
 


      There are two of them! And they didn't seem to be in a hurry to go anywhere either!! O_O They walked around each other, scratching and sniffing, for a while. And then one of them starting yawning like crazy. Next thing I know he was laying down...as cool as you please...all curled up like a doggie in front of the fireplace! O_O
 

      While that one took a little 'snoozy-poo', the other one was the look out....for a while, that is. Then he took a nap too!!!!
 


      When they fell asleep on the hill, laying in the sun, I got a little worried. O_O There's a grandma who takes her little toddler granddaughter for a little walk on the hill through the backyard in the morning sometimes. I was afraid they might come out there and surprise the sleeping coyotes! O_O So I called my girlfriend, who suggested I call the police to see what I should do.
      So I did. And the police officer said he would call 'Animal Control' right away.


      About twenty minutes later I saw the Animal Control guy pass by the window...he was VERY tall!...carrying a long stick with a loopy thing on the end. I assumed he must've seen the coyotes and he was following them, because the coyotes were nowhere to be seen!!


      One of my followers on Facebook lives in an area where coyotes are more commonplace, and she said that the coyotes must have a den close by or something. O_O I'm not sure how to feel about that!
      I mean, one or two coyotes who know their place, and stay in it, is okay. But I don't wanna have to worry about a pack of coyotes attacking hubby every time he totes the garbage out!! O_O Especially since there's gonna be a lot of garbage for a couple of days...due to the rearranging of the rooms and all of the stuff we now have to rearrange to OUT OF THE HOUSE!! LOL
      By the way, the switching of the craft room back into a bedroom went much smoother than I thought it would, and now my mother-in-law can move comfortably in there...if she chooses to.....The jury is still out on whether or not she will though!
      At any rate, my crochet stuff is much more organized, and in it's proper place, now! :-) That makes me very happy!!! ♥ ... Now if only I can get somebody to pay me for all of it, and rearrange it TO THEIR HOUSE!! LOL I'm working on it.....I'm working HARD on it!!! ^_^
      Have a good Monday, Everybody!! :-)

Animals Everywhere

There are animals everywhere,
out-numbering husbands, kids and wives.
Do you see them when you travel?
Do you have some in your lives?

The chickens in the yard
step and jut their necks in stride;
Cackling birdie conversation
as you throw seed side to side.

Horses gallop down the hill,
through the field outside the gate;
Along the beach edge of the water
their strong legs will dominate.

All their waking hours
kittens tumble, jump and leap;
Then they curl up anywhere,
purr and breathe a peaceful sleep.

Baby chicks will follow
right behind their Mama's wings.
But they sometimes get distracted,
and their Mama's "Cluck!" then rings.

Doggies know their station.
They're secure in who they are.
They un-guardedly will love you.
Just as quick, they'll chase a car.

There's many things that we can learn
by just watching what they do.
But let's not imitate their aggression,
and their need to balk and chew.

Let's recognize where we're alike.
Both of our constant needs for love,
And there is food, shelter, attention,
and much more we could speak of.

Yes, there are animals everywhere,
out-numbering husbands, kids and wives.
Giving lessons by example,
and so much meaning to our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^