Sunday, February 15, 2015

$50...A Bag Of M&Ms...And More Snow!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/161707242/oatmeal-with-mini-mms?ref=favs_view_1

      If I was one of those kind of daddy's that woke up in the morning and had to fix my kids breakfast...during a snow storm/blizzard!...I think I would be fixing breakfast 'MY WAY'. In other words, I'd be making the kids some oatmeal for breakfast...but wrapped up in a cookie exterior! :-) You know, sorta like an oatmeal cookie, with M&Ms!! ^_^
      But, I'm not a daddy. In fact, I'm not even a mommy! :-) So I just have to have breakfast for myself! And since I have M&Ms in the house this morning.....why not have M&Ms with oatmeal...wrapped up like an oatmeal cookie! ^_^ "Rage On,winter storm/blizzard!!" LOL 

 https://www.etsy.com/listing/161707242/oatmeal-with-mini-mms?ref=favs_view_1

      You wanna know why I'm talking so eloquently about M&Ms this morning?!...It's because, for the first time in my crocheting creative life, M&Ms were a part of what I was paid in!! ^_^ Remember the baby blanket I custom made for a recent customer?...
 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/wuglyees?ref=shopsection_shophome_leftnav

https://www.etsy.com/shop/wuglyees?ref=shopsection_shophome_leftnav

https://www.etsy.com/shop/wuglyees?ref=shopsection_shophome_leftnav

      I didn't quote her a price for the blanket because she had been so helpful to hubby and I during a rough period recently, and I just wanted her to take it, and love and enjoy it! If she hadn't paid me a penny, I would've been happy to know she loved it. :-]
      But yesterday she stopped hubby when he was on his way into the house and handed him a wad of money for me!...$50...and a large plastic bag full of M&Ms with peanuts. :-) Does she know me or what?!! ^_^ 
      We could 'REALLY' use that $50!!!!...and I can 'always' use a large plastic bag full of M&Ms with peanuts!!! LOL...I could also use a large check for 18 million dollars and a large bag of Caron Simply Soft yarn...just saying!...but that's a horse of another color! LOL When that check, and the bag of yarn comes, I'll let you know!! ^_^

https://www.etsy.com/listing/120480178/trendy-plus-size-clothing-extra-long?ref=favs_view_1

      In more news...it's still snowing! O_O I think, in this particular storm/blizzard, we're up to about 4 inches so far. That means that so far we're up to about.....uhhhhh...about.....TOO MUCH SNOW!!!! Grrrrrr!..."WILL IT EVER END????!!!!!"

      And lastly, for today, my husband just came running into the bedroom to tell me that...after examining his head in the bathroom mirror for 20 minutes...he's growing a new tuft of hair in the middle of his substantial bald spot!!!! LOL...He informed me that I didn't have to call it "substantial". LOL
      Okay...I'm done. I'm about to play a mean game of Scrabble with the hubby...*what else is there to do?! ^_^*...Maybe I'll try to make the word 'substantial', just to keep things interesting.....Because we both already know....I'm gonna win!! LOL
      Okay, I'll leave you with a little music, and a poem, and I'll see you tomorrow. Have a good day, Everybody!! :-) ♥


A Music Note

A little 'boogie-woogie' bouncing,
and a tapping toe or two,
and my mood is quickly lifting,
and I want to dance with you.

A little harmony and humming,
and some soul and country too,
and I'm feeling pretty chipper.
So "Let's dance!" My poem is through!

4 comments:

  1. Not only does your friend know your needs, I'm betting the Lord does too and He delivered big time! I know how beautiful your work is and I'm sure that blanket was worth double that amount! I love peanut M&M's...we call them vitamins in this house! Ha! We've had bad weather too but you guys have had it so much worse. Please take care and stay warm and safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a sweet comment, Yaya. ♥ Thank you very much. Now, go and take your 'vitamins'...on me! ^_^

      Delete
  2. I love that song by Ed Sheeran! I listen to it all the time. Girl, those cookies look amazing! I want to make some of those. Do you have a recipe? Hang in there...the snow will be gone soon! That baby blanket is beautiful!!! I love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pammy Sue!...nice of you to stop by to hum along! :-] And those cookies are being sold on etsy. I don't have the recipe. But just click the photo above and go over and ask the shop owner about the recipe. Maybe she'll give it to you!! ^_^ And thank you so much for the nice words about my baby blanket too!!...Well, not 'MY' baby blanket any more! ^_^ It's gone to a good crochet mama. :-)) Have a good rest of the day, fellow crocheter! ♥

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^