Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Morning Doings!


     Two days in a row of blogging! ^_^ Let me feel my forehead. I must be getting a fever!! LOL...*putting the back of my hand to my forehead*...Nope! No fever! :-) Although I do have a bit of a headache and a cough this morning. I think that might be just my allergies though....Yeah. I still have those!! UGH!
     The backyard has a weird sky overhead this morning. We had rain overnight, and more of it this morning. I'm not sure, but I think the weird sky means we're probably gonna get more rain later this morning....*sigh*...Don't you love hearing about New England weather from a 'wordy' girl with her eyes on a French Open tennis match, with a headache, and a cough?! ^_^
 

     At any rate, I have nothing magnificent or spectacular to talk about today, except to report that I finished another Jane Austen book...Emma...yesterday, and my girlfriend and I paused my blog, and my French Open tennis match, to watch the movie this morning. ^_^ The Gwenneth Paltrow version...So good!
     Speaking of 'so good'...so was my ham and eggs breakfast this morning. Just saying! ^_^


     Okay, off I go to watch Tsonga play. :-) I'll leave you with a glimpse of the wedding ring blanket I'm working on...


     ...and a poem! ^_^ Have a good day, Everybody! ♥


All My Plans Unfurled

With all my plans unfurled today,
and nothing urgent pressing me,
I might crochet another scarf
or have a steeping cup of tea.

I might watch an old movie,
or take a nap, just for a minute.
Or I might take out a book to read,
or jot a few nice words down in it.

When you don't have any children,
and no job to do from home.
You can stay in your pajamas,
and have hair that you don't comb.

Yes, with all my plans unfurled,
there could be lots that I 'could' do.
It's always true...I could be busy,
but kinda nice I don't 'have to'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^