Wednesday, May 25, 2016

So Sorry You Missed Dinner!


     Hi! ^_^ Just thought I'd stop by really quickly and share some meat with ya! LOL This is the pork chop, string bean, and home fried potatoes dinner hubby and I had last night! :-) And yes...It has come to this. Me sharing pork chops and a few words with you, while watching tennis match after tennis match of the French Open. 
     It's especially important to share on days like today, when I don't want to share non-upbuilding stuff with you. Like the gory details of a night not spent feeling well. BLAH!!...Instead I'd rather share pork chops and non-depressing glorious sunshine!!...which has replaced the dreary depressing rain I was staring out my backyard window at yesterday!!
 

     And besides....I didn't have anything else to share with you today! ^_^  


     For those of you who were used to reading my daily blog in the past though, I do have some news!...Hubby passed two more of his permit tests for his CDL the other day!! {That's four down and one more driving test to go...after he puts a few more hours in, practicing and training. It should be all over in a few weeks.} We're not exactly sure how having it will change our situation just yet, except for the opportunity to make more money per hour, but we're hopeful that things may get a little easier!!...I'll keep you posted. :-]

     See you tomorrow....but don't expect pork chops! ^_^ Have a good day! ♥

Distracted

I'm terribly distracted.
Watching tennis all the time,
I don't even wanna talk.
And it's a struggle writing rhyme.

And I'm wonderfully distracted.
Doing what I love to do.
Whoop and holler at the T.V.,
while I blog a bit for you.

I'm sorry I'm distracted.
And I hope you will forgive
that my mind can not be wrangled.
All my thoughts are in the sieve.

What I'll try to do tomorrow...
which I clearly can't do now...
is to give my full attention
to those who will not get it now!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you weren't feeling well last night, but your dinner looks glorious!! Yummy!
    Stay distracted with your tennis! I know how much you love it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bead. ♥ And I'm feeling better today. Not PERFECT. But better. Perfect will come later! ^_^ In the meantime tennis and pork chops help!! LOL

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^