Friday, February 7, 2020

Hello Strangers!....Or, wait, am I the stranger??!!

     Ha! Ha!....I know! It's been a looooooooong time since I blogged! And I have the nerve to be thinking about trying to start blogging again, on a more regular basis. Before I venture down this road again though, I was just wondering if there is anybody out there that would read it! :-) Call this post my "dabbing my toe in the water" moment. LOL
     So, to give me a clue to my readership, please leave me a quick comment to let me know what you've been up to lately. An update 'sorta kinda' of what's new in your neck of the woods.I would appreciate the feedback.....or the encouragement.
     To update you on what's new with me: I'm still me! :-)) Isn't that a lovely update? (As if I could be anybody else anyway! Duh!!) No, seriously.....I'm still crocheting slippers. But not for my shop. Just for ha has....or for gifts.......I'm on the 'tail end' of the flu. (It's been 3 weeks so far. Cough! Cough! Sniff! Sniff!).....I have to go into the hospital for an overnight sleep study soon. (Have to check on my Sleep Apnea and update my equipment.)
     Let me see.....was there anything else?.....Hmmm......I hear crickets. I guess that means NO!! :-)) I guess that if I think of anything I can blog about it later....Right? :-)) Talk to you later. Have a good day, Y'all!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back. Fellow inconsistent blogger here. I know how precious comments are so I wanted to leave one for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathleen. :-) But you didn;t tell me what you've been doing lately!

      Delete
    2. As you discovered I've been making twine. I also do the usual but not exciting chores, blog rarely, try to read daily, pay too much attention to the news and daydream about a busy etsy shop.

      Delete
    3. Well, keep up the good work. And I'm so happy your etsy shop is busy too! Hopefully I'll get mine back up to speed one day. In the meantime...Twine on! And I'll Crochet on! :-)

      Delete
  2. Dr Itua herbal medicine cure my diabetes and my husband's erectile dysfunctions it's help us a lot and we thank Dr Itua very much on his good deeds to us so reason I have been writing about him on every blog I came across with for people with health issue can relate and get well with Dr Itua herbal medicines, Dr Itua can cure Hiv,Herpes,Als,Hepatitis,Cancer,Ms,Menstrual Pain,Parkinson and some other health problem human being can encounter.
    Contact him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or visit his herbs store https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/. Thank you for your love and opened to sharing your knowledge with us all through this blog site. All my love,

    ReplyDelete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^