Saturday, February 20, 2016

It's All A Little Fuzzy!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/268974858/fuzzy-crochet-slippers-size-12-blue?ref=shop_home_active_3

      Hello Strangers! :-) Assuming there's anybody still out there reading my 'sometimey' dribble! LOL Well, for anyone still interested...YES! I 'am' still alive! ^_^ I haven't been blogging, but I have been busy!...AND HOW!!
     I've been doing a whole lot of custom ordered crochet work for some very loyal customers. Most of it I can't talk about...yet! But hopefully soon I'll be able to tell you all about it. :-) What I can tell you is that I finally got a week or two to give my fingers a reprieve...and then I got some more custom orders!! ^_^

https://www.etsy.com/listing/268974858/fuzzy-crochet-slippers-size-12-blue?ref=shop_home_active_3

     No, the fuzzy slippers weren't part of the custom work! ^_^ They were my first new project in a while to put in my shop! {If you're interested in them, you can click on any of the photos to purchase them...if you're a member of Etsy I mean. :-)
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/268974858/fuzzy-crochet-slippers-size-12-blue?ref=shop_home_active_3

      I'm actually working on a large afghan and ten pairs of slippers right now. Yes, at the same time! ^_^ 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/268974858/fuzzy-crochet-slippers-size-12-blue?ref=shop_home_active_3

       And I have lots of other custom work waiting in the wings! And considering what a dry year it was last year, I'm thankful to see this year starting off with a 'BANG!' :-)
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/268974858/fuzzy-crochet-slippers-size-12-blue?ref=shop_home_active_3

https://www.etsy.com/listing/268974858/fuzzy-crochet-slippers-size-12-blue?ref=shop_home_active_3

      Otherwise, there's a whole lot of little things, and a few big things, going on in my personal life. Not stuff I care to talk about! But, hubby and I are still alive and kicking and our faith is intact, my crochet fingers and his new job are holding up well, and Spring is right around the corner. WOOHOO!!! ^_^ That's as much as matters for now!
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/268974858/fuzzy-crochet-slippers-size-12-blue?ref=shop_home_active_3

      My memory is sometimes still as fuzzy as my new slippers, so I'm sure there's something I'm not mentioning!.....Uhhhh...if I remember any time soon, I'll be back! LOL Otherwise, have a good week, Everybody. And keep up the good work!! ^_^ Now...a poem and a goodnight! ♥

I Think I Need To...

I think I need to change things up,
flip the script, change direction;
I don't want to lose my love
for that which I have so much affection?

I think I need some brand new eyes,
to see things a different way.
Because the way that I've been seeing
really isn't gonna pay.

I think, because it's me, I need
some creative inspiration.
Some sketches, markers, ball point pens,
and some Disney animation.

I think that this may take some time.
It seems a lot for me to do.
So, maybe I should change my mind.
I'll let you know and get back to you!

4 comments:

  1. It's been a big since I've stopped by but I hope you're well and I can see you are busy! Good luck with all those orders and I wish you and hubby a wonderful 2016! We had some spring like weather here in Ohio yesterday..70de! Of course it's back to cold today and tonight but I'll take those little warm days as special gifts from above!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Yaya!:-) You're right. It has been a while!! Hopefully I'll be able to drop by a bit more often as my schedule evens out, but I'm playing it by ear these days. Spring is coming! YAY!! ^_^

      Delete
  2. The slippers look perfect. I love this wonderful gradient of colors. Is it made with brand new eyes?)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww! Thank you, Nicole! :-) And yes...brand new eyes were in play! ♥

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^