Monday, August 24, 2015

BACK!!!!! :-)


     I'm back, Y'all!!! :-) ... Or should I say I'm JUST ABOUT back! O_O I'm trying to line up some things to talk about (including the ton of tote bags and baby things I've been making!!), and I'm dragging my camera out of the 'LOST' pile! LOL It's been lost...I've been dragging...my crocheting has been stalled...and I've been silent WAY TOO LONG!! ^_^ So stay tuned!! I'm hoping to get back to my daily blogging....whether you want to see it or not!! LOL

I Like To Talk

I like to talk;
I like to gab;
I like a girlfriend
free confab!

I like to chat;
I like to speak;
I find that words
are what I seek.

I like the chatter
of a crowd;
Not in a whisper,
but out loud.

But, please no talking
while you chew.
{Speaking does 
have manners too!}

I like the noise
that utterance does.
The constant
conversation buzz.

Maybe I need a
word-free diet;
No! I could not
withstand the quiet!

So, I will talk;
Oh yes! I'll dabble
in a constant
lingo babble.

And I'll talk,
and chew the fat,
while the time goes...
just like that!

2 comments:

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^