Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Tote, Tote, Tote.......That's All She Wrote!!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/wuglyees?section_id=6604889&ref=shopsection_leftnav_9

     Say "Bye, Bye!" to my latest wuglyees etsy shop sale, one of my crochet totes! *waving my hand!!* ^_^ It was sent off to a 'soon-to-be' bride. And she loves it!! :-) Her friend referred to her as a lover of handmade items, and kind of hippy-dippy! O_O WHATEVER!!!! If she's a customer for my 'style' I love her!! ♥
 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/wuglyees?section_id=6604889&ref=shopsection_leftnav_9

https://www.etsy.com/shop/wuglyees?section_id=6604889&ref=shopsection_leftnav_9

     Hubby is manning a spot at our friend's 'Tag-Sale' today to try to see if we can have some more of my crochet items taken off of my hands!...along with a few other things too...."Scarves or pocketbooks, Anyone?!".....I said: "ANYONE!!" LOL
 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/wuglyees?section_id=6604889&ref=shopsection_leftnav_9

     I'm working on a 'funky-colored' hooded baby blanket at the moment. I was gonna try to share some photos of it with you today...*In fact, that's why my post is so late! :-))*...but, due to my amazing abilities to organize....Uhhhh...I can't remember where my camera's 'Home' is!!! *Blink! Blink!*....And stop that laughing too!!!...(This is all your fault, Peter Walsh!!!!) ^_^

     In other news, I still have battling hummingbirds at my feeder! :-) Although, why they're battling for a feeder this late in the season is a puzzlement to me! O_O Aren't they suppose to be slowing down and fattening up for their long trip to Mexico, or something?!!...Oh well, they still are a lot of entertainment for me...in a 'why-you-enjoying-those-bird's-misery' kind of way! LOL

     Hopefully tomorrow I'll find my camera...and my favorite ink pen...and my crochet needle case.....! O_O ORGANIZING!!! Grrrr! ... See you then! ^_^

 Change

Oh, I've been so hither thither,
up and down, all here and there.
I guess I'm trying to get a handle
on the changes everywhere.

The changes of the weather
and the times, and of me.
The changes to my schedule
and responsibility.

I'm not complaining...Well not much!
This change is good. I will adjust.
Or you may see me near the highway
 with a sign: "Will Change Or Bust!"

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the sale! I think this one is my favorite too! Hopefully Jeff sold a LOT of your items today!
    As for your camera.....welcome to my world! Organizing doesn't work for me! I can't find anything when I'm done!! :D
    I can't wait to see your new hooded baby blanket! I love your baby items!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frankly, Cindy, I have a ton of these little totes now!! I haven't been photographing them. Just making them!! ^_^ I've been hesitating about it because I really agonize over whether to put linings in them or not!!! LOL The answer...I've decided...is NOT!!! LOL I'm gonna sell them 'as-is' and leave the linings to the buyers if they want them! ^_^ Now...I just need to photograph them....as soon as I find my camera!! :-))) ...

      Delete
  2. The tote is really pretty! How are you doing Deb? I thought I should stop by to see what's happening over here. I hope your sale went great and lots of items made it to a new home! Take care and have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yaya! :-] And thank you for the nice words about the tote! I'm sharing the photo the customer sent me a little later here on the blog. She really liked it, I'm so pleased to say! ^_^ ... As for the 'Tag Sale', it's going really slowwwwww! We made a WHOLE $6.00 yesterday, and so far today......NUTTIN'!! LOL We're hoping that the weekend crowd are more loose with their wallets!! LOL Anyway!! It was nice to hear from you. Have a good rest of the day, and rest up from your trip!! ♥

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^