Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Now, There's Chocolate....And Then There's CHOCOLATE!!!


      Sorry to be doing my blog post so much later today, but I got involved in another custom order and my mind was taken away...like 'Calgon'. ^_^ Do you remember that Calgon commercial?! :-) Well, short of the relaxing bubble bath, I've been mentally taken away by one thing or another all day! :-)
      It actually started after dinner last night! Hubby and I enjoyed some hot soup and started to hunt the kitchen for something sweet to top off the meal...but couldn't find ANYTHING! O_O So, we had to make something ourselves, from scratch!
      A few, cups of sugar, butter, and flour later...plus a couple of cups of chocolate chips! ^_^...and we had coconut chocolate chip cookies...or biscuits, as it turned out. :-))


      I tried to modify my peanut butter cookie dough recipe into a chocolate chip cookie recipe...because I figured that using the last of the coconut flakes I had in the fridge would be a good idea!...and ended up making the cookies a lot thicker than I intended! ^_^

      Don't get me wrong...I mean they still are chocolate chip cookies after all!! ^_^...they tasted great!!!...They just were thicker....more like a crunchy, gooey, biscuit than a crunchy, gooey cookie! ^_^ All in all......STILL FABU!!! :-)


      As I was putting cookie mounds on the cookie sheet to bake, I got a phone call with a request for something else that was chocolate..........a crocheted hat! ^_^ So I got right on that this morning!...
 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/wuglyees?section_id=5871790&ref=shopsection_leftnav_8

https://www.etsy.com/shop/wuglyees?section_id=5871790&ref=shopsection_leftnav_8

      Eat a little chocolate...*munch, munch, munch*...crochet a little chocolate! LOL Right up my alley on a cold day like today! :-) 
 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/wuglyees?section_id=5871790&ref=shopsection_leftnav_8
      After today I think I'm gonna be laying off the baking for a while. :-) And then again...let's not put anything in stone, shall we! LOL...Have any of you been baking good stuff lately?! Come on, share!!! ♥ And have a good rest of the year! ^_^

Chocolate

A snow storm on the way,
finding out you're hard in debt.
Somehow it's not so bad,
if you have melted chocolate!

Bad news everywhere,
want to throw your T.V. set.
Thankfully there is music
and some deep dark chocolate!

Doggie had an accident,
a long trip to the vet.
A waiting room with lots to read,
but you can nibble chocolate.

Grocery shopping too.
While you run in there to get
dinner for the evening
you can grab some chocolate!

Okay, you know what's coming.
Are you sick of this poem yet?!
If you are, just roll your eyes,
and sit and eat some chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^