Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Shhhhhh!...I'm Not Really Here!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/221646139/crochet-music-note-appliques?ref=favs_view_1
 
      Hi! :-) ... Just so you know, I'm here, but I'm NOT really here! LOL In other words, I just woke up from a nap and my mind is still under the covers dreaming about some soft music being played on a street corner in Italy!! ^_^ But since I'm awake now, I thought I might as well share some of the music with you!! :-) ENJOY!!...and see you tomorrow. ♥




 I Love A New Experience

I love a new experience!
No matter how it's learned.
A fact that's new to me,
or a new food that I've burned.

A place I've never been,
or a person I've not known.
A book I've never read,
or a gadget on my phone.

A song that's not my norm,
or a craft I've never tried.
A veggie fixed a new way,
whether boiled, sauteed or fried.

I love a new experience!
A new jolt for my old eyes.
To make my life worth living,
and each day a great surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^