Thursday, October 2, 2014

This Is What I'm Doing Today To Make Myself Feel Better!


      Kinda weird to start a blog post with a packet of Louisiana hot sauce when you're talking about things you're doing to make yourself feel better! ^_^ But what can I say...it applies!! Of course, I could've shown you the 2-piece chicken meal that I was bound and determined to slather this hot sauce on, but....uhhh...I was so busy making myself feel better that I forgot to take a picture of the chicken while I was woofing it down eating it. :-)
       In fact,...and DON'T YOU LAUGH AT ME!!...it wasn't until I was chewing the fried skin off of the little winglet pieces that I realized that I totally forgot to use the hot sauce!! LOL Ugh! That's the kind of day I was having!...But just the same, looking at the Lousiana hot sauce packet makes me feel better! :-) That little packet holds all of the possibilities of what might have been!!...Ha! Ha!....and given the opportunity, will be again!!! ^_^

      And just so you know, there were no french fries with my chicken meal!!... :-) ...just chicken!!!....That's why I had to go to the stash, and grab a handful of these barbecue chips!... ^_^ ...Purely for medicinal purposes of course!! LOL


      I probably shouldn't even be talking about how much better my mood was after I ate this 'certified' comfort food....but I am......and it was!! ^_^ And the only thing that made it feel even better was the fact that I had done all of my exercises earlier in the morning!...YES I DID!!! ^_^ And I did them with my one pound weights and everything!!!...
 

      What can I say, I'm easy to make feel better! :-) ... Speaking of which, I finally used the beautiful-smelling hand cream that was given to me as a gift a while back!...And my hands feel so much better!!! :-) ...
 

      I've been having a 'dry-skin' issue. Nothing special. I think all women of my tender age....okay, OLD AGE!!! ^_^ ...have the same problems. Hormones....UGH!!! But this hand therapy cream is great!!! :-) ... Now if only I can find some 'therapy' in a shea butter cream like this to take care of my hormonal impatience, I'll really feel better!!! LOL

        The last thing I've been doing today to make myself feel better is crochet! :-) ... You saw that one coming, didn't you?! ^_^ And if you didn't, you should've!! ^_^ ...
     

      I'm working on one of my 'GO-TO' projects, for when I don't wanna have to involve my mind too much in a pattern that needs a lot of attention. It's a blanket of granny squares, made out of all of my leftover yarn from other projects, and other people's leftover yarn that I accumulate when they don't know what to do with it! ^_^


      It's got tons of colors in it already, and who knows what size it's gonna end up being!! ^_^ I think it'll be a great decorative blanket for a kids bedroom or something by the time it's done. We'll see. Who knows, maybe it'll get big enough to send to the yarn-bombers! ^_^ They oughta be able to do something with it, right?!...Or maybe I'll give it away here on the blog! :-) Hey!....Where are you running off to?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
 

      Oh Well, I suppose I should run off too! ^_^ Have a good rest of the day, Y'all!...If there's anybody still reading this dribble I mean. :-)) In which case, don't just sit there reading, say "Hi!" sometimes, will ya!! ^_^

Feeling Better

There's no card for "Feeling Better"!
But I think that there should be,
when my friends have sent good wishes;
and been loving up on me.

When they've sent good food to eat,
flowers, cards, emails, and calls.
When they've made it bearable
watching T.V. and 4 walls.

I'd like a card to send them back,
with a smiley face there too,
saying: "Feeling so much better;
and it's all because of you!"

4 comments:

  1. Howdy! I'm a bad blog buddy these days. I started a painting project and it's taken me longer than I thought. The computer thinks I've left town! I do hope you're feeling better. I just polished off some KFC so I get the chicken love! The weather here has been really nice, but Saturday looks like a chilly, wet, fall day...time for warm comfort foods! Take care and have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yaya...I haven't been on the computer as much lately either. I've been doing more crocheting and family catching up. :-] Plus I haven't been feeling at my tip top. I think I may be turning the corner now though. I'm finding myself wanting to talk and use my brain more. Maybe the chicken helped! LOL Have a good week, Yaya. Enjoy whatever days are ahead before the white stuff hits!

      Delete
  2. Hi Deb, Glad your feeling a little better. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^