Thursday, April 3, 2014

An Update: Better Late Than Never, Right?!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/161900986/lotus-belle-beautiful-handmade-glamping?ref=favs_view_3

      Sorry about the late post, but I wanted to wait until after the doctor's appointment. But things got difficult somewhere along the way...somewhere around the time I had to see the physical therapist.
      She tired me out!! :-] And the doctor's visit was after that!...And when I got through talking to him about the test results and so forth...I needed a nap!...A LONG nap!!...A long nap in a tent in the middle of nowhere...all by myself!!!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/161900986/lotus-belle-beautiful-handmade-glamping?ref=favs_view_3
https://www.etsy.com/listing/161900986/lotus-belle-beautiful-handmade-glamping?ref=favs_view_3

      Oh, if only I could afford this tent!! :-) I'd pack it up and take it with me and hubby on our virtual trip tomorrow! ^_^ Sounds good, right?!...Going away on a virtual trip so that we can be all alone. :-))
      
      So here goes....The doctor says that the second round of blood tests produced a slightly higher sed rate than the first. O_O And my white blood count is elevated. O_O And some other stuff that I'm not in the mood to talk about right now. Ugh!
      I like to try to keep it positive around here, so I guess I can focus on the fact that while the doctor isn't sure what's going on, he does have a plan to try to find out. A plan that includes...*sigh*...another round of blood tests. He wants to see if the leg issue I have...that seems to be getting better (sorta, kinda)...is producing these results because of an infection or something that I might've had...That may be clearing up now.
      He's still concerned though because I'm just so tired all the time now! I mean REALLY tired! O_O ...About a half an hour after I get up in the morning I'm ready to snuggle back down for another six or seven hours, kinda tired!!
      WHATEVER!!...I'm sure it will sort itself out eventually. No sense in worrying about something I can't do anything about right now anyway! I'm just keeping the whole thing in prayer. If it turns out to be 'something' then I'll need to have strength to get through it. And if it turns out to be 'nothing' I don't want to have wasted a lot of worry time turning my insides out over nothing! ^_^
      Besides, I've got stuff to do!! ^_^ Like packing up an order I just got....An order for nine flower pins!! :-) It's from a repeat customer too!! ♥ Just when I was thinking I would crochet a few other things...for fun!...I get this big order and now have to fill the shop back up!! ^_^
      I can still dream about new projects though!...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/99667276/turn-of-the-century-bridal-trouseau?ref=favs_view_1

      And I can dream about being in a tent in the middle of nowhere, with beautifully sunny weather, and butterflies in my hair...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/80300244/blue-butterfly-woodland-headband?ref=favs_view_2

      What?!!!...I said I can 'dream'!! ^_^ Have a good rest of the day, Y'all. How much ever you have left!! LOL It's 10:37 p.m. here. I made today's post by the skin of my teeth!! ^_^

      Oh Yeah...5 things to smile about today:

1. I had a funny conversation with the doctor, or should I say...I found out my doctor has a sense of humor! ^_^ I said to him that it's too bad humans aren't like televisions, so that when something goes wrong with them health-wise all we'd have to do is turn to the channel that has your symptoms and the diagnosis would pop up...with ways to cure it. ^_^ He responded, without missing a beat, that humans 'are' like televisions....We just have 800 channels. LOL

2. Andy Griffith Show and Bonanza reruns never get old! :-) And they are great companions to nap by.

3. There are robins in the backyard again. :-)

4. My husband has been so loving and attentive today. It was funny watching him talk to himself after the doctor's visit..."What is wrong with that doctor anyway?! Grrrr! He didn't wash his hands before he touched your leg!......" ^_^ I was in the other room smiling....while I was almost in nap-land. :-)

5. I finally got my pork chop!!...and it was DE-licious!!! :-)

Butterfly-ish

I'm feeling butterfly-ish.
Wanna flutter...move real slow.
Wanna wander...mind and body.
Not be fast, and 'on the go'.

I'm feeling like I need
a quiet day to hang around.
Have everything wrapped up,
and just block out surrounding sound.

I'm feeling butterfly-ish.
Wanna lay in bed till noon.
Wanna have some time to morph.
Need a tree and a cocoon.

Tomorrow they'll be time
to change and modify.
To spread my wings, add color,
like a brand new butterfly.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you've been having a hard time. I never like when doctor's visits don't get some real results and you aren't much the wiser after the visit. You still sound like your upbeat self and that is good!! I hope you'll feel much improved soon!! xoxo Silke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Silke!...Yeah, it's been kinda 'squirrelly' around here lately. But such is life!! ^_^ It's a 'hurry up and wait' kinda world, and I have waaaay to many watches! LOL Thanks for the well-wishes though. And have a good weekend. ♥

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^