Saturday, April 26, 2014

Easy, Breezy Saturday!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/109606791/navy-blue-silk-chiffon-dress-women-dress?ref=favs_view_1

      A little wind. A little rain. A little sunshine. And a little relaxation. That's how my Saturday has gone so far. Awwwww!...And it's led to 'smiles-for-miles' at how easy the day has gone...at least so far! :-) You know how it usually works! As soon as you say how great the day has gone...something happens that makes you wanna eat your words...with a slab of humility lathered on top of them! LOL
      But not me!...not yet anyway! ^_^ So before things change, I wanna share today's pretty Etsy finds...Including the 'easy-flowing' dress in the header photo! :-) ...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/180458833/sculptured-wood-lighthouse-wall-decor?ref=favs_view_2
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/173754179/sapphire-in-quartz-and-bronzite?ref=favs_view_4

https://www.etsy.com/listing/179575978/chicken-decor-4-little-red-hens-paper?ref=favs_view_3

      Other than that...and a note to self: "Buy More Notebook Paper!" :-) ...all I have left to talk about today is how far along I've gotten with my baby blanket! :-) ...




      I case anybody is keeping count, it's about 22 rows along so far. ^_^ And I still haven't found the rainbow baby blanket! O_O The hound-dog nose hunt is still on for it though! :-))
     Okay...have a good rest of the day, Everybody!! ♥

Sitting Quiet

I love just sitting quiet,
letting silence be my friend.
I'm not afraid to be alone,
and hear my breathing out and in.

With no T.V. on, or music,
just some thinking done, with me,
In a world where quiet reading
is now called "activity".

There's no reason to be scared,
or to need all kinds of noise,
to create some kind of chaos,
or to look for games and toys;

Just a quiet low lit room,
where I ponder my life course,
where I think of plans ahead,
but no thoughts I have to force.

Just me, still, and sitting quiet.
Nothing altering my mood.
No smoke wafting at my sinus,
no one mad or being rude.

Can you turn off all the gadgets?
Can you hear your own-self sigh?
If you cannot take the quiet,
You should stop and wonder why! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^