Thursday, March 27, 2014

Just To Let You Know I'm Still Here! :-)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/177401340/puppy-dog-amigurumi-crochet-pattern-pdf?ref=favs_view_4

       Hi Y'all!...I'm just peeking in for a minute to let you know I'm okay, and that I'm still kicking! :-)) There's all kinds of tiny things going on, but in order to tell you about it I'd have to do a lot of talking and explaining...which, believe it or not, I still don't have the energy or the wherewithal to want to do right now!
      I can tell you that I no longer have a fever. YAY! But I'm still waiting for more bloodwork results, and I have a few new issues...Ugh!...so I'm still not quite back up to 'myself' yet...On a good note, I did make a couple of lavender flower pins yesterday though! :-) I couldn't help myself. I thought that if I didn't crochet something I might lose my mind!! LOL But shortly afterward...I needed another nap! ^_^

https://www.etsy.com/listing/128668423/amigurumi-sea-turtle-crochet-pattern-pdf?ref=favs_view_2

      So rather than trying to crochet today, I decided to look at other people's crochet! ^_^ And these cute little animals were 'just the ticket!' :-] 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/83804185/seal-amigurumi-crochet-pattern-pdf?ref=favs_view_1

      They made me think of my 'Baby Wuglyee'. :-) And if 'Baby Wuglyee' wasn't so 'loosey goosey' and ugly...not to mention dirty...I might be trying to cuddle with him right now! ^_^ Instead, I'm waiting near phones all day, for doctors, nurses, and physical therapists to call!...Ugh!...It's been like a revolving door up in here!! LOL
       I don't know what will be next, but I know it'll be interesting!! ^_^ I just hope it's not 'TOO' interesting!!...Thanks to hubby though, I've had a different kind of soup every day, and an occasional surprise. :-) Always something to smile about!! :-)
      Speaking of which, tomorrow is 'Virtual Friday Date Day'! :-) YAY!!...I need to get outta here! Somewhere that will escape the eyes of the 'white-coated' vampires! LOL (Phlebotomists...Ugh!) They are no fun to see coming when you're the kind of person who has moving veins like I have!!! O_O The backs of my hands are taking a beating!!!
      That's alright!...Tomorrow hubby and I will be on some sandy sunny beach somewhere. :-) I might even let hubby braid my toe hair!! LOL...Don't ask!! LOL

https://www.etsy.com/listing/75658180/palm-tree-tropical-art-print-11-x-14-art?ref=favs_view_3

      I might see you tomorrow. We'll play it by ear, okay! ^_^

Emotions

Frustration, excitement,
Great anger, Pure joy!
Deep sadness, elation,
intent to annoy.

Loving, disgusted,
triumphant, afraid.
Affection considered,
uneasiness weighed.

Cheerful, proud,
optimistic, despair.
Euphoric, in anguish,
gloom hanging there.

Emotions experienced,
the good and the bad.
Without feeling, sincerely,
what life have you had?!

You need hope and peace,
kindness and love.
An unemotional life is
Not much to speak of.

2 comments:

  1. I had to go back and catch up on your previous posts....I'm so sorry you're not feeling good. I sure hope they find out what's happening soon. Spring is coming and I know you don't want to miss out on that event! I would like a normal weather day for once! I know you have gotten some really bad weather this past week. Hang in there and eat that soup made so lovingly by your hubby. Hopefully answers will come soon and treatments will make it all good. Take care Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Yaya. I'm having a time with this...whatever this is!...I'm still waiting for bloodwork results, and having constant visits with nurses and doctor. We'll figure it out sooner or later...or else!! ^_^ In the meantime, we're enjoying the sunshine! I hope you are too! ♥

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^