Friday, March 21, 2014

Flowers To Cure What Ails Me!


     Hello, Y'all!...I hope all of you are doing fine. I'm still working on it. As of right now...after two more blood draws...YUCK!!...and a fever that seems to not want to go away and stay away...I' holding my own. While I'm awake I mean! :-) Frankly, there's been lots and lots of sleeping.
      The pretty flowers were a gift from some dear friends. ♥ They came with ginger ale, and all kinds of 'sick-girl-get-better' stuff! ^_^  

      So far the blood work has shown that my potassium was very low. So I have to eat a banana and drink orange juice every day...Doctor's orders!...That's not bad medicine, right?! :-)


      I have a few other weird things going on that I don't quite understand. Like apparently my sed rates are high?!...?????...I don't know what that means, but apparently it's not good! The doctors and nurses are kinda giving me that idea too!
      They don't have to tell me it's not good though. The fact that I haven't been wanting to crochet or talk or nothing was my clue!!...Oh well, whatever it is will show itself soon, I'm sure. They sure are poking me enough to find it!!! LOL
      Sorry I'm not more regular around here. Please hang in there a bit longer with me. My 'talker' will be back in full form soon, I'm sure! ^_^ ... On a good note...IT'S SPRING!!!! :-) It was bound to get here sooner or later...even if there's another snowstorm due here next week...Ugh!...Hey! I'll take good news any way I can get it these days!! :-)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/130123966/wall-clock-rain-clouds-on-charcoal-gray?ref=favs_view_8

      In the meantime it's back to the blanket and covers for me! All of this talking has totally tired me out!!...Now you know I'm really sick!! ^_^ Have a good weekend, Everybody. ♥

Dress And Feel Better

When I am feeling bad,
and I am about to drop a tear,
I make myself feel better
putting pearls upon my ears.

When your hair just won't  act right,
and you're  feeling kinda fat,
put some perfume on your wrist,
and wear a fancy, frilly hat.

There's  nothing better than some frill,
and high heels down off the shelf
to make you stand a little straighter,
and feel good about yourself.

Wear some bold and brighter colors;
wear some jewelry everywhere,
Then you'll look so good to others
that you'll feel like what you wear!
Change your mood-and sport some flare!

2 comments:

  1. My poor Wug!! I'm sorry you're not feeling much better. I sure hope things begin to look up for you soon! I miss you and all your etsy finds too! I love the flowers! So cheerful and springy! Hope they lifted your day! Get your rest and get better please!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ♥ Thank you for the sweet support, Bead. And, believe me, I miss me too!! I sure wish I felt more like myself right now!!! But flowers always seem to make things seem better, don't they! :-) Have a good weekend, my friend! ♥

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^