Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I Need Chocolate!!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/176650756/whimsical-cat-art-cat-art-print-original?ref=favs_view_1

      I haven't been up very long, but I can already tell that I'm gonna need some chocolate to get me through the day!...Not a lot of it! But...yeah...some!! Maybe a bit of dark chocolate...or a 'Mounds' bar....or a large 'Tootsie Roll'...or something!
      Why do I say this?!...Because my mind is kinda scattery. A familiar...hormonal...kind of scattery. The kind of scattery where I'm sitting here looking at the morning news, waiting for hubby to come and kiss me goodbye before he's off to work.....And then I remember that...Oh!...O_O...He did kiss me goodbye!...almost two hours ago!!...*blink, blink!* O_O
      PLEASE tell me that I'm not the only woman in the world that has ever started to get dressed, and then realized that some water was left running in the sink...when you went to check and see if your shoes would actually match what you were about to put on! O_O ... Yeah!...One of those kind of days!!...Ugh!
      And the fact that our weather started this morning at 'minus three', and isn't gonna get close to 'plus forty' for the rest of the day, doesn't help!!...Maybe that's what's wrong with my brain. Maybe it's the barometric pressure! ^_^
      Anyway!...I'm looking for love today!...and chocolate!! ^_^

https://www.etsy.com/listing/157822917/olive-green-ceramic-heart-mothers-day?ref=favs_view_3

      ...And maybe some love of chocolate that has some peanuts, or some kind of nuts, in it!! ^_^

https://www.etsy.com/listing/151268501/planters-peanut-store-display-jar?ref=favs_view_2

      Or maybe some chocolate with nuts and....BACON!!!! YUM! ^_^ ...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/116038761/chocolate-bacon-truffle?ref=favs_view_4

      What can I say. Besides crocheting...when I remember how to coordinate my hands!...all I have is chocolate on the brain! O_O Do you have days like that?!...If so, when you get your chocolate, does it help your brain?!...Or do you just end up confused and happy, and craving more chocolate?! ^_^ Yep!...That's life according to Wug!! ^_^

https://www.etsy.com/listing/164016974/unique-life-handmade-heart-pendant?ref=favs_view_5

      Have a good day, Everybody! :-] And if you have chocolate lurking around somewhere in your house right now, and I just reminded you of it, eat a piece for me, will ya?! Maybe both of us will feel better! ^_^

Chocolate

A snow storm on the way,
finding out you're hard in debt.
Somehow it's not so bad,
if you have melted chocolate!

Bad news everywhere,
want to throw your T.V. set.
Thankfully there is music
and some deep dark chocolate!

Doggie had an accident,
a long trip to the vet.
A waiting room with lots to read,
but you can nibble chocolate.

Grocery shopping too.
While you run in there to get
dinner for the evening
you can grab some chocolate!

Okay, you know what's coming.
Are you sick of this poem yet?!
If you are, just roll your eyes,
and sit and eat some chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^