Saturday, July 12, 2014

Hmmmmm....Do 'YOU' Have Anything To Talk About?!

       Hello! :-) I hope all of you are having a good weekend!...Now, you know that if I start a post saying how I hope you're all having a good weekend...Uhhhh...it probably means that I don't have much to talk about! LOL And I don't! ^_^
      It doesn't mean that I don't want you all to be having a good weekend. Because I do! But I'm suppose to be talking about 'something' here! ^_^ And because my weekend is so quiet, I got nothing!! ^_^ Except flowers!!...





      The humidity and heat hasn't totally beaten them down...yet! :-)

      And the rest of the greenery of the backyard is looking fine too! :-) 




      I've been looking at old movies, or rather...listening to them mostly! I've been 'head down', crochet hook at the ready, working on my two shawls! :-) I had already put the blue and white one away for the day, so it didn't make the photo session. :-)) But the black and white one was on hand, so here it is!...
 


      I still have a long way to go on them, but they're starting to get uncomfortable to maneuver now, so I know they're coming along. :-] The photos really don't do it justice anyway. It was too dark to hold it up and take photos. As it was I had to add some light through 'Picassa'. :-]
      Other than the flowers and shawl there's not much else to talk about today! O_O And these days, that's a very good thing!! ^_^ So, I hope you all don't have anything to talk about either! LOL Let's try again tomorrow, shall we?! ^_^

I don't feel like talking

I know you won't believe this,
but I don't feel like a chat!
I don't wanna talk today.
That's just not where my head is at.

I'm not all giddy gabby.
I don't feel like spilling words.
I wanna sit and watch the weather,
or the clock, or maybe birds.

My non-communication
only happens now and then,
so enjoy the tempered silence
while I keep a quiet pen.

Tomorrow may be different.
I may talk your ears right off.
You may not get a word in edge-wise,
so today...go play some golf!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^