Tuesday, January 22, 2013

It's That Time Again!...Treasury Time!


      In case you were wondering...No! My fingers didn't fall off from crocheting yesterday! ^_^ In fact, I'm kinda in a groove with it!...Some would argue that I'd 'better' be in a groove with it...or else stop trying to sell boutonnieres! LOL
     The only bad thing about being in the boutonniere making business is that when your girlfriend calls you long distance to see if you can make her two blankets...like the one you made her as a gift for her wedding 13 years ago...you have to say: "Uhhhhh... :-( ...I'm sorry, but I don't have time to stop and make a blanket...or two...right now. Maybe when things slow down in the shop, but not right now...Sorry. :-(" ... She's gonna call me in a couple of months to see if things have slowed down then. She needs another blanket for herself, and one for her brother, who I think she said was retiring.
      Hubby said: "Maybe I can make the blanket for her...in a little while...when I get more practice...and speed." ... :-) ...That's what I said...NOTHING!...I just smiled...*Looking left and right*.....Shhhhh! YOU!....Blog reader!....Shhhhh!...*whispering in your ear*...Even though he is doing great on his scarf, I didn't wanna tell him that my girlfriend didn't wanna wait until the cows came home...^_^ ...or until 2085, when he would be better and faster at crocheting, in order to get her blanket!! Ha! Ha!...Okay....you can back away from the monitor now!!...Back it up!!! LOL
      Okay, moving on! :-) ... I'm having breakfast and typing as we speak...conserving time! :-) I've got a lot of crocheting to do today! Thankfully, I did all of my studying for our weekly  meeting yesterday. Today, after breakfast, and after I finish this blog post, I'll be able to focus all of my attention on boutonniere making, boutonniere photographing, and boutonniere listing in my Wuglyees shop! :-) 
     Before I take off though I wanna show you the pretty Etsy treasury that housed that pretty clock in my header photo!!...The treasury is entitled black rose...


     And yes...Galina did include one of my items in her treasury!...and it was a boutonniere too! :-) ...


      And a couple of my favorite items from this treasury are...


 

      Pretty, right?!...And if this was the only treasury I had to share it would be great!...but it's not! ^_^ 

        I also wanna share this new treasury by Mary, entitled "Crushed"...


        She included my gray, black and yellow headband...
 

       ...and these cute items too!...



     Okay, People!...Treasury time is over! :-) Now it's get-your-'oughta-be-crocheting-already'-fingers-back-to-work time!! LOL...After a little Thursday poem of course! ^_^ ... Yes, I know it's not Thursday. But everything else in the poem is true for us right now, except that it's Tuesday, not Thursday...so I'm sharing it anyway!! LOL...Have a good day, Everybody!!

 Thankful Thursday

The week is almost over.
That's one thing I'm thankful for.
Let me think about it,
'cuz there must be plenty more.

I'm thankful on this thursday,
that I have nowhere to go,
'cuz my husband will be home
and we're expecting loads of snow!

I'm thankful that there's tennis,
every morning around 3.
Australia's time is different
and sleep's always aluding me.

I'm thankful for new projects,
custom orders yet to do.
And thankful I crochet,
and knit and write a little too.

I'm thankful on this Thursday
to appreciate my gift;
And appreciate other people's,
and receive a little lift!

Yes, I'm thankful on this Thursday.
Also thankful, let me say,
that's this poem is not endless,
'cuz I'm thankful every day!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including my treasury on your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure! :-) It's so pretty. I just HAD to!!...Have a good day!

      Delete
  2. Im so happy things are flying out of your shop ;-) And i can't wait to see your husbands scarf when he has finished. Hope you are able to make a blanket soon to yours are gorgeous, dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...Thanks, Dee! :-) And I can't wait to see my husband's scard finished either! LOL Hopefully it'll be soon!...The blanket for my friend, I'm afraid, will be a while in the making. But I'll get to it eventually. I still have a rainbow blanket that I haven't finished!!...Have a good day, Dee!

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty treasury! So nice to see my photo on your blog. :) Thanks so much! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!...Pretty! And it was my pleasure to share your beautiful photo here too! :-]

      Delete
  4. I am Thankful I was included in this blog....
    as far as our alluding sleep,
    I sure wish when it was time
    to go 4 levels deep,
    we could just dive in and saw logs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure, Mary!....Zzzzzzzz! LOL

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^