Friday, November 15, 2013

Happy Anniversary, My Friend!


    This is a special day for some friends of mine. It's their 10th anniversary...Well, actually, yesterday was their anniversary. But since today is Friday...a good day for a couple of love birds to go on a date! ^_^ ...I chose today for this post. Let's call it the 10th anniversary of 'celebrate' day!! :-)
       Happy Anniversary!!!! :-) ... 10 years is only the beginning of forever!!

      By the way, you are now the new caregivers to my afghan 'baby' blanket too!!! ^_^


      Have a happy anniversary!...Eat something good, find some good music to dance to, giggle a little, hold hands, forget you have kids (just for today!! ^_^), and kiss and hug if you want to...You're married. It's allowed!! ^_^

https://www.etsy.com/listing/165489695/vintage-art-deco-wedding-band-ring-1930s?ref=favs_view_1




Every Day Love Talk

It's  2:30 in the morning.
The alarm goes off right on cue.
He gets up and shaves and showers;
says "Bye Bye Baby. I love you."

Right around noontime
comes a call on his cell phone,
saying: "I was thinking of you.
I can't  wait til I get home."

When his work day ends,
he calls to say he's  leaving the job.
I count the minutes I know it will take
before he's  turning our doorknob.

Then there's  3 pecks on the lips,
and "Hi Baby! How was your day?"
"Dinner will be ready in a little while;"
and before we go to bed, we pray.

We curl up in each other's  arms,
giggle and talk, laying in the moonlight;
and its an "I love you" and "I love you too"
and everything in the world seems right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^