Sunday, November 10, 2013

Hurrying Up...In Slow Motion!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/158580072/large-copper-dragonfly-earrings-dangle?ref=favs_view_2

      Hello!...Where have you been?! ^_^ Okayyyy!...It's not you, it's me. I'm really late getting my blog up this morning because...well...because I was sleeping...and stuff! I couldn't help it. The pillow got really good to me! LOL
      Now I'm running around...figuratively...like a chicken with my head cut off!! O_O But somehow it doesn't seem to be that productive. I'm moving, but it feels like everything is getting done in slow motion!...Even my T-Y-P-I-N-G!!!! LOL 
      I think I need to go back to bed and get up again, and see if that starts the day off any better! ^_^ Although...hubby just brought me breakfast in bed, so maybe I'll just start from here! LOL...grits and cheese...no pancakes still yet!...ham...and a boiled egg. YUM! Plus a hot cup of green tea. :-) If this doesn't speed me up...nothing will!! ^_^
      Before I skiddaddle, let me tell you I put the earrings in the header photo because you all seemed to enjoy the music earrings so much yesterday. :-) ... And let me show you the latest clutch back flower boutonniere from my Wuglyees shop!...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/167907379/clutch-back-flower-pin-handmade-crochet?ref=shop_home_active

https://www.etsy.com/listing/167907379/clutch-back-flower-pin-handmade-crochet?ref=shop_home_active

https://www.etsy.com/listing/167907379/clutch-back-flower-pin-handmade-crochet?ref=shop_home_active

https://www.etsy.com/listing/167907379/clutch-back-flower-pin-handmade-crochet?ref=shop_home_active

       Yes...I know you've seen my black clutch back boutonnieres before. :-) But I made them...so I wanted to show them. ^_^ It seems that the black ones go the fastest these days. I don't know why! And I'm thankful that somebody is buying something! So...I keep making them!! LOL
      Right now I'm interested in getting another cup of tea made!...or some much stronger...speed-inducing...coffee!! ^_^

https://www.etsy.com/listing/167702297/red-teapot-vintage-red-teapot-rustic-red?ref=favs_view_1
 
      What do you do on those days when your 'get-up-and-go' has 'got-up-and-went'?!!! Help a girl Wug out, will ya!! :-)) And have a good day!

Balance

You teeter totter, in the middle,
Lean a little, OOPS! You're off!
Now you know that you're not balanced,
and you hope the ground is soft.

It's not easy to achieve,
and once you have it, to maintain.
In almost every part of life
our balance is so hard to gain.

You have to balance your emotions,
how you eat, and how you spend.
And when you're balancing your checkbook,
try to keep a level grin.

Staying somewhere in the middle
takes a conscious, careful touch,
because it doesn't take a lot
to go from balanced to 'too much'!

So try to keep a balanced eye,
 a balanced plate, and balanced life.
Keep your feelings all in check,
and minimize the stress and strife.

And don't compare your sense of balance
 to your neighbor's...you're alone.
Because your neighbor's also trying
to get some balance of his own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^