Thursday, November 21, 2013

I'm Here! :-) ... And I Brought Goodies!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/166109723/modern-table-lamp-edison-slyle-wood?ref=favs_view_4

      I know I was waaaaaay late getting my blog post up yesterday! I was kinda having a bad day. Long story....Moving on! ^_^ But I'm here today. Feeling much better. And I've got goodies to share!! ^_^

https://www.etsy.com/listing/81688304/macadamiadark-chocolate-fudge-approx-34?ref=favs_view_1

      I thought that maybe you could use some chocolate and nuts! :-) YUM!...I sure could've used these yesterday. Not for medicinal reasons, but just because!! LOL They would've given me something to smile about while I was hurting and not feeling so hot!...And nuts are good for you, I hear! ^_^

      And do you have kids that like wooden blocks?!...If so, they'll go crazy for this!!...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/114166743/helicopter-wooden-toy-natural-childrens?ref=favs_view_5

      I know!...it's not a wooden block! LOL But I played with wooden blocks when I was a kid, and I was always turning my colorful "D" block into an airplane and flying it around in the air. At least if I had this wooden helicopter the whole thing would've made sense!! ^_^

      Speaking of making sense, smile!...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/159545057/34-wooden-buttons-made-with-love-set-of?ref=favs_view_2

     ...you were made with love!! ^_^ I could put these on my crochet flowers, on my crochet pocketbooks, or on ME!! ^_^

      And there is no way I could finish this post without sharing a flower!...or three!! ^_^ ...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/101120994/silver-stackable-rings-with-rustic?ref=favs_view_6
https://www.etsy.com/listing/101120994/silver-stackable-rings-with-rustic?ref=favs_view_6

      Aren't they cute?!! ^_^ It's as if they were an idea just made for me!...with my flower-loving self!! LOL

      Speaking of flower loving, apparently I'm not the only one! :-) I made some flower boutonniere pin sales in my Wuglyees shop overnight. YAY!!...I wrapped them already, but I have to get them to the post office this morning.
      I also have a bit of studying to finish for the meeting tonight (at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses)...So, I'd better get outta here! ^_^ Have a good day, Everybody!! ♥ ...Wait! Do I have time for a poem?! ... Yeah!! ^_^

If you don't have time for a poem

If you don't have time for a poem...
(not to write one, I mean to emote)...
then you don't have time to be sitting
and reading this short little note.

And you don't have time for a 'breather',
to pause for a small bit of rest.
No time for a moment's reflection.
No time for a giggle and jest.

No, you don't have the time some are wasting,
with schedules that they have to keep.
No time to be spending on verbage,
whether shallow or thoughtfully deep.

If you don't have time for a poem,
Then you don't have time for me!
So get up and get yourself going,
there's somewhere that you ought to be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^