Monday, November 18, 2013

"M" Is For Monday!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/162526476/cute-vintage-baby-illustration-vintage?ref=favs_view_2

      Yes, people, it indeed...again!...is Monday! :-)) Soooo...how ya feeling about yourself this Monday?!...Are you raring to go?!...Exhausted from a long weekend?!...Is your mind blank and you're on the hunt for coffee?! ^_^
      Well, here's a few fun facts about Monday that I found on THIS site:

-- Most people do not smile on Monday until 11.16 am.

 -- 50% of workers on Monday are late for work.

 -- Monday is the best day to buy a car, as the majority of sales are made on weekend and sellers expect less successful sale on the day, and as a result - more willing to make discounts.

 -- Monday is the least rainy weekday.

      That last fact, about the rain, is unfortunately 'not' true here in Holyoke today! It's Monday...and it's gonna rain!...Grrr!...Actually it's raining already....and it's gonna rain some more!...and rain...and rain!! O_O So much for fun Monday facts!! LOL

       Moving on!..."M" is for MISSED!...I have missed crocheting baby clothes!! :-) I didn't realize how much until I started working on my latest baby sweater project...




      Forgive the photos, please. As I mentioned, it's raining. And as the rain goes...so goes the darkness! Therefore I didn't have enough window light streaming in to take decent pictures...but I think you get the gist, right?! ^_^ ...
 



      I've already crocheted the lower part of the bodice, and the two sleeves! :-) After a little studying and some breakfast I'll be right back at it today! :-) "M" is for MORE stuff to do too!! LOL I guess I better crawl away from this screen and get it started! ^_^
https://www.etsy.com/listing/169701659/printed-bib-with-binoculars-illustration?ref=favs_view_1

      Have a good Monday, Everybody! :-) "M" is for MAKE IT GREAT!! :-)

Head High, Little Girl

Keep head high, little girl.
And your heart as an open book.
Think good thoughts of who you are,
so other girls can take a look.

Your self esteem, little girl,
should be pumped up wherever you can.
But shouldn't depend on prettiness,
or the sugary words of a man.

Your self esteem needs to be balanced.
Not arrogant or smug at it's core.
For the sun does not rise and set on you,
but nor is garbage dumped at your door.

So keep head high, little girl.
And your heart as an open book.
Your self esteem will then be lifted,
and the whole world will take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^