Monday, May 26, 2014

Tennis....Tennis.....And More Tennis!!

https://www.facebook.com/RolandGarros

      Soooooo...I guess you know what I've been doing! ^_^ It's been an all day tennis affair!...avoiding rain, body aches, annoying phone calls, and crocheting. O_O Nope! I haven't picked up a needle for a couple of days!
      Right now I'm more concerned with the French Open tennis matches than what my next crochet project will be. I think it's because picking up a crochet hook is painful...literally!...It's rainy, and my muscles and joints are in rebellion. Grrr! I'm not complaining too much about it though, because I'm still breathing. Hubby is giving me great body and back rubs. And I'm getting waited on hand-and-foot! ^_^ What's to complain about?! ^_^

      Before I go any further, let me tell you that all of the photos on today's post are from the Roland Garros Facebook site. They always have the best coverage of the French Open! :-) The header photo shot was of Novak Djokovic and one of the Ball-Boys having a chat during a rain delay. :-) The Ball-Boy was holding the umbrella for Novak, and he had the young man sit down. Then he gave him a bottle of water, or something, and they sat there for a moment...just chatting. :-) Novak said he made a new friend. ^_^

     Rafa Nadal, alias 'my baby boy' ^_^ played a great game today. In fact, two out of the three sets were 6-0!!...

https://www.facebook.com/RolandGarros

      Of course, I've never seen him play a bad match. :-) Even when he loses, he always gives it everything he's got!!

      Oh Yeah, Novak won his match today too...in straight sets...

https://www.facebook.com/RolandGarros

      Something tells me that these two are gonna be meeting each other at some time or other. ^_^ ... And it's gonna be GOOD!!! ^_^

    Before I slink off, let me say CONGRATS to Maria Sharapova today too!! :-) She's moving on...and will probably meet Venus or Serena Williams down the road. They both won their matches yesterday. :-)

      As you can see, my world is very small right now. Sleeping...eating...watching tennis. :-) What?!!!...You got something to say about it?!! ^_^ Have a good rest of the day, Y'all! ♥

All The Things I Love

If I listed all the things I've loved
I could rattle on forever!
Whether by 'order of importance'
or by a poeticly quick endeavor.

Right now it's Tennis...Well, all sports,
and reading informative magazines.
And crocheting, food and music.
Well..that might be in my genes!

I've loved teaching and line dancing,
So many things in my short life.
But I've never jumped from a plane,
or wittled anything with a knife!

With every passing moon
I find some other thing I love.
Whether grassy patterns on my lawn,
or phenomenal skies above.

Yes, if I listed all the things I loved
my words could fill all space,
It comes from curiosity,
and an Ooo-ing Awww-ing place! 

2 comments:

  1. I used to play tennis almost every day. I gave it up when my tennis partner decided to join a league and I had to bow out because I worked and had little kiddos....no time for traveling in leagues! I hope you enjoy the matches and your fav ends up winning! Take care of yourself and for once we've had no rain for almost a week...I say almost because it's actually raining out right now! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember you telling me that you used to play tennis!...Me too. But not every day. :-) Now I just like to watch other people doing all of that exertion! :-)) .. By the way, it's finally raining here too!!...and it's waaay dark too! O_O

      Delete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^