Monday, May 5, 2014

This Is Crochet Flowers 'Run-A-Muck!' :-))


      Well, what do you expect from a girl who has been looking at a mint green crochet baby blanket for waaaaay too many days?! ^_^ I had to crochet a flower...I HAD TO!!! LOL
 

      Don't laugh at it, Y'all!! That's not nice!! :-)) Y'all let 'ME' laugh at it!!...Call it creative license! LOL

      Besides...I think it's kinda colorfully cute!! ^_^ You're certainly not gonna find another one anywhere like it!! :-) It's made of a lot of my leftover threads from other projects. And, because of that, it fits my wuglyees shop motto..."Where nothing is wasted--not even the ugly!" :-)
        I even added one of my vintage buttons to the center of it! :-) Now I just have to decide whether it will be a necklace, a keychain, a brooch pin, or an accent flower for one of my pocketbooks or hats or something!...I'm open to ideas or opinions...in case you were wondering. :-))


      Oh Yeah!...I have to add a backing to it too! :-)



      This isn't the only flower I've been working on today though. I also made a few flower key-chain dangles...to give to my customers as free gifts. You know, a little flower loop to hang around with their keys. ;-)


      They're not very big, but they make a big 'color noise' when they're hanging out with some keys. :-))



      Other than colorful crochet flowers, it's been all about the baby blanket!!...
 

      As you can see, it's coming along nicely! :-) I still have a long way to go, but the middle is more than half way done!! :-) Let's not talk about the edging just yet! O_O That's gonna be a whole lot of work too!!...*sigh*...No. Let's not talk about that just yet!

      Okay...that's it for today. Except for hummingbirds, growing leaves, sunshine, and quiet...lots of quiet! :-) ...there's nothing else going on around here. But, rest assured, as soon as anything exciting happens, you'll be the first to know!! ^_^ Don't hold your breath! :-)) Have a good Moday, Y'all!! ♥

Backyard sounds

Flitting, flying, flapping, creeping.
Swaying, floating, chirping, leaping.
In our backyard sounds are heaping.
Me and hubby always peeping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^