Thursday, June 19, 2014

I'm In A Weird...LIFE IS TOO PRECIOUS...Kind Of Mood Today!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/167837692/womens-leather-tote-bag-leather-satchel?ref=favs_view_1

      When you're in a weird mood it's good to have cute things to share with someone. THANK YOU, ETSY! ^_^ The shops on Etsy have the cutest things ever to share! :-)  The truth is...these are things that I might not have seen if it wasn't for people who 'hearted' them! That's how I found them! :-)
      Cute bags, cute and practical scarves, and cute soap dishes! All precious things to lift the mind-set of a girl in a weird mood! ^_^ ...
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/167837692/womens-leather-tote-bag-leather-satchel?ref=favs_view_1
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/187903176/white-navy-blue-nursing-scarf-nursing?ref=favs_view_2

https://www.etsy.com/listing/115065330/wooden-soap-dish?ref=favs_view_3
https://www.etsy.com/listing/115065330/wooden-soap-dish?ref=favs_view_3

     And no...the weather wasn't what put me in a weird mood. The weather is beautiful! :-] It's just me, I think. Or hormones! O_O But whatever it is, it got me to thinking about deep things. Almost to the point of writing a poem about it...but not quite! LOL But I did write them down!...When I finished I had a whole list of things! :-)

      The expression 'Life is too short' kept rolling around in my head!...but since I believe that life is really long...or at least 'it will be'!...I didn't want to start a list of 'Life Is Too Short To...'! So, instead, I made a list of 'Life Is Too Precious To...'! ^_^ And here it is!...

Life is too precious to:

-- Life is too precious to...be rude!...If you feel the need to be rude just don't say anything when you don't like something, or somebody...or just stay home and be in a bad mood in the privacy of your own house...where nobody will care anyway!!

-- Life is too precious to...not find something to smile about every day!...Or to smile just because someone else wants you to!...If you can't find 'something' during the day to smile about, the problem could be YOU, and, if so, your thinking process may just need a slight adjustment!

-- Life is too precious to...eat stuff you don't like just because you paid money for it!...Don't eat it!...Or don't buy it in the first place!...(thinking it "MIGHT" be good...only to be disappointed later!)

-- Life is too precious to...stress over things you can't do anything about, even if you spend a 'lot' of time stressing real hard about it!

-- Life is too precious to...spend a lot of time working on relationships with people you don't really want to be associated with anyway!... Or associating with so-called 'friends' (or relatives just because they're related to you) who don't bother keeping in contact with you, except when they need an ear to hear their problems, or a free source of stuff they can get for free, or borrow!

-- Life is too precious to...spend every waking hour just thinking about yourself! That inevitably leads to unhappiness, because you're bound to get sick of yourself and start thinking everybody else is sick of you too!...which, as the cycle goes, ends you right back up in the same place you started from...unhappy and sick of yourself! LOL

-- Life is too precious to... entertain lies and liars!...Truth should be the aim, and truth should be the standard for your life!

-- Life is too precious to..."LIKE" almost everything!!...LOVING almost everything?!...Yes, that's a different story!

-- Life is too precious to...be shallow, negative, undependable, pretentious, or righteous overmuch!...Working against all of these things can be a lot of work, but work well worth the payment in the end!

-- Life is too precious to...not take the time to try to be better!...No matter how good you think you are already, you can always be better! :-)

       So, there you are! ^_^ Yes, I know it's kinda deep for a Thursday! :-)) But you can maybe blame it on hormones...or on the fact that I haven't been sleeping that great the last couple of days, and I really need a nap right now!! LOL...A nap which I am about to get as soon as I post this blog!! ^_^ I have a meeting tonight, and if I don't go to sleep!.....Life is too precious to miss my meeting!! ^_^

      I have to end with a flower though! :-) A flower necklace/brooch from my shop...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/120356504/crochet-necklace-green-blue-and-yellow?ref=shop_home_active_18

      ...that was included in another treasury! :-) ...

https://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTU0ODkzMjd8MjcyMzgwNzUwOQ/s-i-n-g?index=0&ref=l2&atr_uid=

       It was another cute thing to share by a girl in a weird mood! ^_^ Do you ever have days when you just wake up in a weird mood and you can't shake it?!...I'm going off to shake mine into a sleep coma right now!!! LOL Have a good rest of the day, Everybody! ♥

A Little Doze'll Do You!

I enjoy my sleeping, and a doze,
a nap, and such.
In fact I might enjoy a snooze
entirely waay too much!

At any time of day,
you'll find me like a weeping willow.
Head hung low and dragging,
looking for the nearest pillow.

No, there's nothing wrong.
I'm not depressed. I've still got bounce!
And I can stay awake and be
quite witty when it counts!

But I have been awake for things
when I could have been asleep.
And now my time's so valuable
I don't treat it like it's cheap.

My sleeping, dozing, napping,
is to my life a special key.
It unlocks and refreshes
and dispels anxiety!

Most people try to fill up
every hour in the day.
But me, I'd rather be asleep
and waste it all away.

There's plenty hours left
for all the flit and play and chore.
An hour for a nap right now?!
Why not?! There's 24!!

2 comments:

  1. Deb, Love this post. You are so right. Life is too precious.

    ReplyDelete

Wait!! Click the "Join This Site" button, and leave me a comment! I'd love to get your thoughts! ^_^